not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
(MARKETWATCH) — Financial volatility isn’t good for the markets, and it also might not be good for your health.

Abrupt income drops for young adults are associated with greater risks of heart disease in later years, a new study released Monday revealed.

In fact, the people exposed to dips and spikes in their budgets faced more than double the risk of heart disease over the next 10 years and almost double the risk of death, researchers said.

Income volatility, heart attacks may go hand-in-hand

morse86

Aug 2, 2014
✟60,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Weak correlation.

Heart disease has more to do with GMO, pesticides, vaccines, and artificial ingredients (heavy metal industrial byproducts, vegetable oils).

Have you seen the ingredients in a loaf of bread? Dough conditioners, heavy metals, fillers on top of glyphosate drenched wheat.

Vaccines have aborted fetus (WI-38 WI-38 - Wikipedia), cancerous SV40 (Historical Vaccine Safety Concerns Concerns | Vaccine Safety | CDC), cross species virus and cell debry, and other toxic adjuvants that bypass your digestion system (part of the immune system) and get injected straight into the blood stream. Ever wonder if autoimmune disorders are just floating cross-species "pig cell debry and viruses"??

Porcine circovirus (PCV) is a common virus found in pigs. In 2010, it was discovered that both rotavirus vaccines licensed in the U.S.- Rotarix and RotaTeq- contained PCV type 1

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Income volatility, heart attacks may go hand-in-hand
If people are provided and content with food and clothes (and I guess a roof and computer access to CERN) ,
they won't have a heart attack, not on most days, not related to income...

WHILE it is DAY (before it is totally censored) , FIND OUT the truth, as noted below, about each subject/ topic. YES, it has effected everyone in the usa, and almost everyone in the world. Even in remote village in Australia...... (women and children DISAPPEARED , being smarter than Americans, when German like tactics from the west (USA) were deployed there "supposedly" to "help" them. (the exact opposite was the motive, paid for with U.S. tax dollars) .

Weak correlation.

Heart disease has more to do with GMO, pesticides, vaccines, and artificial ingredients (heavy metal industrial byproducts, vegetable oils).

Have you seen the ingredients in a loaf of bread? Dough conditioners, heavy metals, fillers on top of glyphosate drenched wheat.

Vaccines have aborted fetus (WI-38 WI-38 - Wikipedia), cancerous SV40 (Historical Vaccine Safety Concerns Concerns | Vaccine Safety | CDC), cross species virus and cell debry, and other toxic adjuvants that bypass your digestion system (part of the immune system) and get injected straight into the blood stream. Ever wonder if autoimmune disorders are just floating cross-species "pig cell debry and viruses"??

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Weak correlation.

Heart attacks have more to do with GMOs than stress?
Was this is research performed by "Unicorn Daisy Johnston Upstairs College of Mystic Studies and Phrenology?"

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Weak correlation.

It is common knowledge the stress can adversely impact many physiological functions to include heart rate and blood pressure.

Obviously there are some things that are better for you than others... However, it is worth noting that we've had a very steady increase in the life expectancy and if what you say was true, the data would reflect a severe drop in life expectancy right?

So, where is the data supporting your claims?

This sort of talk is actually dangerous-- that is, you are decreasing the likelihood of someone getting a vaccine. WHen someone refuses to get a vaccine it hurts us all.

Whatever harm and statistical anomalies that occur with vaccines are EASILY countered by the eradication of countless diseases as well as the monumental decreases in the rates of infection of various diseases and conditions.

Please read a history book or two in regards to the various plagues and diseases that decimated humanity over the ages.

For every 1 person hurt by a vaccine it can easily be argued that ten thousand people were helped by said vaccine.

Conversely, when someone does NOT get vaccinated, their odds of not only hurting themselves but hurting others are fairly high. And if their not getting vaccinated influences others and they reach a critical mass of 10% or so of the population, then you threaten herd immunity and thousands of people can be hurt or killed.

Vaccination is a numbers game. Yes, 1 out of a 1000 people may have a negative reaction and out of the people that do, 1 out of 20 of those may have a severe negative reaction... However, for the other 999 people out of that 1000, they will get to go their entire lives without worrying about diseases that at one point in time or another threatened the whole of humanity.

Dude, it is not even close, not by a mile. Vaccinations are one of the best things to ever befall humanity...

Anyone who argues otherwise has not read a history book...

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Obviously there are some things that are better for you than others... However, it is worth noting that we've had a very steady increase in the life expectancy and if what you say was true, the data would reflect a severe drop in life expectancy right?
No.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Anyone who argues otherwise has not read a history book...
That would be funny if it wasn't so sad.....

Not in history books, such as you trust apparently, is truth found

If you do desire truth, Only God can reveal it to you (everyone who seeks the truth, and keeps seeking the truth, finds it - that is God's Promise) , and men/ mankind is NOT obliged to tell the truth, nor can it. Everything must be tested , this is surprising and never taught to children - test everything before believing it.
Of course, children do not have the resources nor the knowledge to know how to do this, do they ? Surprising how many adults do not either.... and a miracle, truly a miracle , that a remnant survives. "If I had not saved for Myself a remnant, no one would have survived" God says.... (maybe a paraphrase) ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
That would be funny if it wasn't so sad.....

Not in history books, such as you trust apparently, is truth found

If you do desire truth, Only God can reveal it to you (everyone who seeks the truth, and keeps seeking the truth, finds it - that is God's Promise) , and men/ mankind is NOT obliged to tell the truth, nor can it. Everything must be tested , this is surprising and never taught to children - test everything before believing it.
Of course, children do not have the resources nor the knowledge to know how to do this, do they ? Surprising how many adults do not either.... and a miracle, truly a miracle , that a remnant survives. "If I had not saved for Myself a remnant, no one would have survived" God says.... (maybe a paraphrase) ...
Sometimes God reveals things to us through the availability of scientific research and the genius work of others.
Consider how God reveals things and don't assume that simply because it is mainstream that God abhors it or it is not beneficial.

I don't htink that God hates doctors, operations, or radiation for cancer treatment.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Sometimes God reveals things to us through the availability of scientific research and the genius work of others.
Consider how God reveals things and don't assume that simply because it is mainstream that God abhors it or it is not beneficial.

I don't htink that God hates doctors, operations, or radiation for cancer treatment.
Yes, it is no assumption.
Yahweh states clearly the truth about mankind/ societ/ man's wisdom and knowledge that never leads to the truth.
Men are greedy.
Love of money is the root of all(or many) evil.
Woe to the one who puts their trust in man/mankind/society (even so-called "genius")...
Yahweh says He Himself curses all who do put their trust in men/man/flesh.(military might, political power, medical deception, social abominations, educational frauds....)

Revelation, according to all Scripture, from Yahweh is always in Spirit, not evil nor carnal nor worldly man's ways of the flesh/ world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So basically, what I gather from your one word response is there is no way to prove or verify your argument with data and evidence?

Just make some claims and disregard any and all data???? Or make some claims and don't worry about verifying your claims???

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
So basically, what I gather from your one word response is there is no way to prove or verify your argument with data and evidence?

Just make some claims and disregard any and all data???? Or make some claims and don't worry about verifying your claims???
To start with, and be faithful to Jesus,
as Jesus said, let your yes be yes, and let your no be no, anything more than this is sin.

I don't know what you need to know - unless Yahweh Reveals it.

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟231,147.00
Faith
Christian
If people are provided and content with food and clothes (and I guess a roof and computer access to CERN) ,
they won't have a heart attack, not on most days, not related to income...

WHILE it is DAY (before it is totally censored) , FIND OUT the truth, as noted below, about each subject/ topic. YES, it has effected everyone in the usa, and almost everyone in the world. Even in remote village in Australia...... (women and children DISAPPEARED , being smarter than Americans, when German like tactics from the west (USA) were deployed there "supposedly" to "help" them. (the exact opposite was the motive, paid for with U.S. tax dollars) .

[citation needed]​

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
To start with, and be faithful to Jesus,
as Jesus said, let your yes be yes, and let your no be no, anything more than this is sin.

I don't know what you need to know - unless Yahweh Reveals it.

I have no doubt that God speaks to us all...

my biggest source of doubt which has been proven time and time again is our individual ability to actually hear exactly what it is that God is saying...

The ego and the id are very powerful within us all, and for even the most devout of Christians, they can not help but to mistake their own internal inner voice as that of the voice of God. They confuse their inner voice with that of God and then determine that "God" wants them to do XYZ when in reality it is not God, but rather their own ego and id.

This is why, imo, walking around thinking you have a direct pipeline to God is a huge mistake. IMO, God did not give us free will merely to make us puppets or automatons.

It is very gratifying to one's ego to be "sure" that "you and you alone" know what God wants and that God speaks directly to you and no one else and/or "you and you alone" know the will of God... I believe that is delusional thinking.

All we can do is to look at the bible, look at the stories, do the best we can to understand the Gospel, and then to live our lives the best way we can. To that end, one of the best devices to use when living our lives is data and evidence and math and science.

Data, evidence, math, and science are way more reliable for our limited human senses and comprehension than the "voice of God". Again, i have no doubt God speaks to us, my doubts lay in our ability to actually hear what it is he is saying. In fact, one could argue very strongly that God speaks to us THROUGH math and science and data and evidence...

• Agree
Reactions: EpiscipalMe
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Weak correlation.

I would agree with that one 2-word sentence.

While the stress is a contributing factor, I would guess that other indirect actions as a result of the stress are playing a part as well.

People who have stress like that are going to be more likely to
A) eat worse (stress eating, relying on cheap foods like fast food)
B) consume alcohol more heavily

....annnnnnd here's where you lost me.

Seems like you've been listening to the likes of Josh Axe, Eric Berg, David Getoff, and Peter Glidden.

Alternative practitioners who delve into the realm of conspiracy to deflect from the fact that the nutrition advice they're giving is abysmal and more likely to cause heart disease than any of the things listed above.

They excessively lean on "appeal to nature" fallacy, while failing to explain why life expectancies are higher now than they were during the era they're trying to nutritionally replicate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
....They excessively lean on "appeal to nature" fallacy, while failing to explain why life expectancies are higher now than they were during the era they're trying to nutritionally replicate.

The appeal to nature fallacy is amazingly effective-- it's like a switch in our brains that when flipped we just shut our brains off and nod and say "okay". Whenever someone starts fostering that "Well this is natural..." arguments I often reply with "Well, hemlock is natural and organic also, would you like to try some of my hemlock tea?"

Yes, there are plenty of things that are natural and good for you...
Conversely, there are plenty of things that are natural and horribly bad for you.

There are plenty of things that are artificial and bad for you...
Conversely, there are plenty of things that are artificial and good for you...

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes, there are plenty of things that are natural and good for you...
Conversely, there are plenty of things that are natural and horribly bad for you.

There are plenty of things that are artificial and bad for you...
Conversely, there are plenty of things that are artificial and good for you...

True...and where a lot of these "alternative practitioners" get their foothold is among three different groups based on what I've kind of observed by talking to people, and seeing the comments on their social media and online following.

1) They'll often pander to some religious themes, for instance "Dr." Josh Axe (not actually a doctor) did a video about why he supports the Paleo diet, but he made sure to say up front "I don't actually care for the term Paleo, because it implies some things I don't like because I'm a creationist, so I prefer to call it the 'Biblio' diet because it reflects the way God wants us to eat" As soon as he said that, the comments rolled in from people saying things like "That's why I trust him so much, he knows we didn't evolve from apes!" And "God's nutrition plan is the best of all!" and things of that nature.

2) The medical conspiracy theorists...Guys like Axe, Berg, and Getoff are notoriously anti-vaccine, and oppose "Big Pharma" every chance they get on their videos and social media accounts. They'll often even give potentially damaging nutritional advice just to be on the side opposite of conventional medicine. For instance, Getoff goes as far as telling people to eat just 5-6 yokes and discard the egg whites (which is because MD's will say the opposite) in some of his video and claims that will actually reverse heart disease even though there's a mountain of well-qualified, peer-reviewed, clinical research showing just the opposite. High LDL levels are definitely associated with increased heart disease risk...yet, he'll just claim "all those other thousands of studies were rigged...this one study (that's 4 decades old) that agrees with me is actually the right one)

3) Stubborn people who don't want to change their habits. As the saying goes "People love to hear good news about their bad habits". This is especially true when it comes to food. When MD's tell people they need to cutback on meat, butter, salt, saturated fat, and cholesterol intake...and swap that out for some healthier plant based foods...people who enjoy those foods aren't going to like hearing that. So when these guys come along with "Dr." in their title (even though they're chiropractors and not doctors), and start spewing the nonsensical outdated teachings of Weston Price and saying "Don't listen to them, red meat and butter are actually good for you! It's the grains and starchy vegetables that are killing you!". Naturally, keeping eggs, bacon, and steak and getting rid of potatoes and corn sounds a lot more appealing to more people than the inverse of that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0