Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In type, the seed that is God was planted in Egypt/flesh, and in which a rod (in the hand of Moses/as God to them), that became a serpent when it was cast down delivered them out of. It is one of the continuing patterns found in the garden scenario that relate to seed time and harvest as the progression God set in everything, a narrative that in the end would bring all to the consensus of this one Seed.

The Bible is a treasure trove. Within its pages lies the most cohesive narrative that one could ever imagine in a book that had a cover.

Things revealed belong to us ... they become like a river, or narrative of life; the promised well springing up, and that we freely drink of.

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If only we could be as dumb as little children and conceive of infinite love. If we could but reason what the power of infinite love is. To this day I am vexed in many ways. I was stealth camping and a coyote was acting crazy and he seemed insane. I was scared at the time. let's face it, no one wants rabies.

Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If only we could be as dumb as little children and conceive of infinite love. If we could but reason what the power of infinite love is. To this day I am vexed in many ways. I was stealth camping and a coyote was acting crazy and he seemed insane. I was scared at the time. let's face it, no one wants rabies.

I was chased up a tree by a wild boar/pig in the swamps of Louisiana many years ago. Not even a big one, just very aggressive. :)

Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was chased up a tree by a wild boar/pig in the swamps of Louisiana many years ago. Not even a big one, just very aggressive. :)
Haha i think the wild pigs in Texas are about the most dangerous animals we have. Not counting people's pet tigers that might get loose.

Upvote 0