Sarasota
✟7,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been dealing with a couple of things for a while. I've been weak, crumbling to my own shortcomings so much I feel often like there's no hope for me to change, as if my problems are insurmountable. I have always thought of myself as being a good man, but lately I've come to realize I can't do this on my own, and that thoughts scares me because I have a lot of friends who come to me on a regular basis for help and prayers, some of them not even Christians, and I don't want to fail them or myself.

Long story short, I'm here hoping to find someone, anyone, who can stand by me in this time and let me know that I'm alone...also, I have a friend who's hurting because his father is wrapped up in Witchcraft and that kind of stuff. Anyways, I'm sorry if this is too wordy, writing helps me think and I get the feeling that I should trust people here.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,460.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Of course, we would prefer to be 100% correct all the time. But we all fail sometimes in our service to Him. (Otherwise, we would definitely have more of a pride problem). Realizing that we need Him more than ever is a lesson that many believers experience. Yahweh doesn't expect perfection. He's God. When we make mistakes, it doesn't tie His hands. He's the problem solver. When there's no hope, that's from the enemy. Also, it would be good for several believers to pray concerning the witchcraft victim. When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Lord promises to raise up a standard against him. Isa

Concerning yourself: encourage you to repent for whatever needs to be taken care of. Then get filled up and stay to overflowing with Him and His Word, Plus as you help others, serve them out of this overflow.
"The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him." Nah 1:7
"So we are convinced that every detail of our lives is continually woven together to fit into God’s perfect plan of bringing good into our lives, for we are his lovers who have been called to fulfill his designed purpose." Rom 8:28
"Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ," Phil 1:6

Last edited:
Upvote 0