• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

In need of prayers!

I have not been feeling well. And now I have the flu. But I haven't been able to sleep in days. And I have a 9 month old son who needs me. Could Everyone pray that I get my strength back. Physically. Mentally. And emotionally. I know the power of prayer can do wonders. I just need my family to pray for me. Thank you. Sorry if this didnt make much sense. Lack of sleep...

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Father God, here is Your Word, and You cannot break your Word. It accomplishes what it says. Thank you for healing Malachi88. Completely take away this virus and fever and make your servant whole and able to become an even greater servant than before. Make this miracle happen, and Lord -- Holy Ghost, do your work. In Christ's name. Amen.

Psalm 107:20 . . . He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Prov 3:7............Do not be wise in your own eyes: fear the Lord and depart from evil.

Prov 3:8............It will be health to your flesh, and strength to your bones.

Ex 15:26............I am the Lord who heals you.

Ps 103:3...........Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases...

Ex 23:25...........serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.

Prov 16:24.........Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.

Isa 58:8.............your light shall break forth like the morning, your healing shall spring forth speedily, and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

Upvote 0

jusme

May 19, 2012
Mississippi, USA
✟8,810.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have not been feeling well. And now I have the flu. But I haven't been able to sleep in days. And I have a 9 month old son who needs me. Could Everyone pray that I get my strength back. Physically. Mentally. And emotionally. I know the power of prayer can do wonders. I just need my family to pray for me. Thank you. Sorry if this didnt make much sense. Lack of sleep...

Hi Malachi88,

Have you been seeing a doctor about your sleep problems?

Upvote 0

HaigCraylett

L.O.V.E
Jul 4, 2012
Norfolk
✟15,269.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I've prayed for you.
May God heal you in Jesus' name and bring people around you to help with your child.
Lord please bless this woman and her child and watch over them and protect them

I'd be interested to know how you feel in a few days.

Craig

Upvote 0
Thank you all! If only I had more people like you surrounding me here. My sleep is better. However I have not gotten to the bottom of it all. Had 2 x rays, an MRI of the head, a head ct, and a lung ct, tons of lab work, wore a heart monitor, had an ekg, and going for an echo Monday. Still no answers. Everything is coming back okay, But one lab. It came back a bit high. It was thyroids. My levels were 0.72 which my Dr wasn't concerned with. But I pushed to see a thyroid Dr. I ha e 2 months until the apt. And its been hard. I am very tired, yet very hyper. That and I messed up my collarbone a few days ago. So I'm having difficulties holding my son. Please keep me in your prayers. Pray for me to get answers and get through this to live a long healthy life with my son. Thank you all! God bless each and everyone of you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums