In need of prayer, im feeling really down...

May 13, 2017
KL
✟18,293.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
My name is Raymond. Soon another year is going to pass and my life isnt getting any better instead its getting worser...I pray and pray and pray but nothing have changed. I have been jobless for 3 years(2015,16,17) after i graduate my high school, i didnt went to college because of my health issues. Due to my health and my lack of knowledge on any field, job that i can do is very limited. I did found one job for the first time on August 2017, i forgot to ask deeper for the job detail, so end up my body couldnt withstand it and i quited the job...

I live with my parents, I dont want to leech from them anymore. Im depressed, i felt like im very useless, a burden to my family. Im 21 and if this keeps going on, im sure i will have a bad future, being homeless and such...why must this happen to me, why, just why...

Please pray for me, im really really down...many negative things have come across my mind...

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My name is Raymond. Soon another year is going to pass and my life isnt getting any better instead its getting worser...I pray and pray and pray but nothing have changed. I have been jobless for 3 years(2015,16,17) after i graduate my high school, i didnt went to college because of my health issues. Due to my health and my lack of knowledge on any field, job that i can do is very limited. I did found one job for the first time on August 2017, i forgot to ask deeper for the job detail, so end up my body couldnt withstand it and i quited the job...

I live with my parents, I dont want to leech from them anymore. Im depressed, i felt like im very useless, a burden to my family. Im 21 and if this keeps going on, im sure i will have a bad future, being homeless and such...why must this happen to me, why, just why...

Please pray for me, im really really down...many negative things have come across my mind...

:heart: Hi Raymond. All is not lost, regardless of what the enemy is bombarding you with. Lifting you to the One Who IS the LIFTER of our head and our heart and our spirit. He LOVES you. Praying that He breaks through whatever is surrounding you and pummeling you. May His Light and His Truth and His inexplicable grace supersede all that is coming at you, and may He protect and defend you and heal you every place you hurt. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I live with my parents, I dont want to leech from them anymore. Im depressed, i felt like im very useless, a burden to my family.

Try to be a blessing to your parents while you are with them. I was in my parents' home until my mid-twenties. Others I know are STILL with their parents. As long as there is mutual benefit, it can work.

Remember that, in Jesus' day, unmarried children lived with, and helped to support, their parents.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for Raymond. I pray that You will guide his focus to be on You from now on, and that will revolutionize his life. Father, I pray that he will get into Your Word with such a passion as to become spiritually grounded. I pray that You will provide a church or individual(s) to disciple him in growing to follow and know You intimately. I pray that You will provide for his earthly needs, and lead him into a vocation that You can greatly use him in while providing for him through it. I pray that Raymond will become just another great example of what You can do in a life that is surrendered to You. May You lift him up from the depression he has allowed his focus on his situation to put him in, and may he see that You can make him one like those spoken of in Isaiah 61:3; Isaiah 63:9, and so many others. Amen.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
images
Now that you KNOW you have real Christians talking to God in prayer for you, turn your thinking around and begin praising God for surely HE answers prayer! Thank Him for what you need, as though you have it already! Do not lose hope, for that is the devil's work! You won't always be so depressed, especially if you praise God for all--- James wrote "COUNT IT ALL JOY" because when we give GOD glory in spite of what we are going through, HE IS PLEASED with us!

Upvote 0