✟263,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 12:10 (KJV)
[Be] kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What truth is being put forth with the words, ‘in honor preferring one another’……

With the added words ‘in honor’ they are meant to put the preferring that is to be done in its proper context by adding something to this preferring….. It puts this preferring as something more than just letting someone have their will.…

For ‘in honor’ means, ‘in view of that which is right’ or, still in other words, ‘standing strong in righteousness against unrighteousness wherever it might be found’…… For two things a believer is not, one is, one is not someone else’s savior and two, one is not someone else’s meal ticket…..But one is there to help another do right, for one can not do right for another, for each man stands or falls by one’s own doing of right.... For ‘in honor’ means standing in the gap for another to Christ but not to take the place of Christ…. For standing in righteousness to another is the greatest work, it itself being the greatest act of love one is capable of to another…. For until righteousness is sought after for its own sake, God’s will is not being done… For God’s will is always the righteous thing, the righteous thing being the only thing that will truly help another….

For only Christ truly being formed in another is helping another and since this work can not be done by man’s hand ‘in honor’ is meant to portray standing before Christ for the benefit of another… Directing another to Christ that Christ Himself might work His work in another… As painful and as hard it is to see another struggle one must let another struggle before Christ so that one might learn and grow and come to the realization that only in the doing of righteousness will God’s presence be found…

To the increase of His presence in our lives, Not me

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen. Daily abide in His Kingdom, as He Works in us, all who seek Him, love Him, and are called according to His Purpose In Jesus Messiah.
Blessings to and from a fellow seeker of Him, as we keep pressing in that we might get an abundant welcome…..

A fellow servant of His, Not me

• Winner
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0