In Case You Missed This

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think the man of sin violates by teaching and/or by practice all 10 of God's commandments.
How is teaching and practicing the Commandments a "violation?"

Matthew 5:19 Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Upvote 0

overcomer

AKA 'OntheDL'
Mar 25, 2004
✟13,696.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
How is teaching and practicing the Commandments a "violation?"

Matthew 5:19 Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

That was in context of ECR's post. My reply stated the man of sin breaks all 10, not just 4th commandment, by teaching and by practice.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That was in context of ECR's post. My reply stated the man of sin breaks all 10, not just 4th commandment, by teaching and by practice.
You replied "I think the man of sin violates by teaching and/or by practice all 10 of God's commandments."

You are saying that teaching and practicing the commandments is a violation.

That implies that disobeying all the commandments is the only way to not violate. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Check how you worded your reply.

Upvote 0

overcomer

AKA 'OntheDL'
Mar 25, 2004
✟13,696.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You replied "I think the man of sin violates by teaching and/or by practice all 10 of God's commandments."

You are saying that teaching and practicing the commandments is a violation.

That implies that disobeying all the commandments is the only way to not violate. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Check how you worded your reply.
Ok whatever way you want to read it.

Upvote 0