Renee1717

Jul 19, 2011
✟7,629.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
please pray for me! I am being oppressed by a demon. It is so bad I don't know how long I can endure it. I must lie down without sleeping 5 times a day or else a horrific pain attacks me. I haven't left my home since January 3. I am a mature believer and not someone who thinks everything is demonic. I know everyone struggles with things. But I know (and God has told me and my family countless times) that this is something evil. I know it will eventually leave for I, my family and church command it to all the time in the Name of Jesus, but God has made clear to me "this kind only goes out with prayer". Please pray for me. I am desperate for it to end. God promised to deliver me from it. I know He will. Please pray it will be EXTREMELY soon. Please pray that I will always hope in Christ, no matter how horrible it may get. I don't know if I can take more than 2 more weeks of it. Please, if you have any compassion--even if you don't believe me or think I'm crazy, please just say a prayer for me, that if this is true God will end it very very soon. thank you!

Saint Nicholas

Preacher
Jan 7, 2014
Royal Palm Beach, Florida.
✟15,331.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
please pray for me! I am being oppressed by a demon. It is so bad I don't know how long I can endure it. I must lie down without sleeping 5 times a day or else a horrific pain attacks me. I haven't left my home since January 3. I am a mature believer and not someone who thinks everything is demonic. I know everyone struggles with things. But I know (and God has told me and my family countless times) that this is something evil. I know it will eventually leave for I, my family and church command it to all the time in the Name of Jesus, but God has made clear to me "this kind only goes out with prayer". Please pray for me. I am desperate for it to end. God promised to deliver me from it. I know He will. Please pray it will be EXTREMELY soon. Please pray that I will always hope in Christ, no matter how horrible it may get. I don't know if I can take more than 2 more weeks of it. Please, if you have any compassion--even if you don't believe me or think I'm crazy, please just say a prayer for me, that if this is true God will end it very very soon. thank you!

I don't believe you are crazy. I believe you are seeking help, just like everyone else. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope all goes well. God bless you and your families. Much Love. :)

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

prayers to you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

manny101

Nov 26, 2013
✟15,361.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
you are not crazy but the enemy has put a spirit of fear in you to control your joy and hope. you may want to listen to youtubecindytrimmatomicpowerprayers and let it run while you are asleep. Also let it play during the day and you will start seeing a different in the atmosphere of your home. Father in Jesus name if there is something that has been passed on from other generations, like practicing of witchcraft, abortion, adultery,incest, inappropriate contentography, etc. etc. show her so she may repent on their behalf and be set free. For some reason this just jumped at me - it is called pure passion - spiritual warfare, also another one is www.shatterthedarkness.net. Father I plead the protection of the resurrection of Jesus Christ upon her mind, spirit and body and praise you for all you are going to do, amen. God bless

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.