Visit site
✟27,276.00
Country
Barbados
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Free to let God use your talent when you put aside your own notions about music.

Certainly I agonized about it .... maybe like many of you, I wondered if God approves of all genres ....or if people, like Pastor David Cloud were in fact correct..... eventually I stopped trying to analyze and just let God lead me where He would.

I am sure this is an inspired rendition.... the improvisation literally popped into my head as I was practicing one day...... I would like to connect with other Christian musicians (if there are any in here) and hear how the Lord has used their music for His glory.

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for posting that. I enjoyed your music. I wish I could play like that. I can plunk, but certainly not like that.

Upvote 0

Stephen Mendes

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Bridgetown
Visit site
✟27,276.00
Country
Barbados
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for posting that. I enjoyed your music. I wish I could play like that. I can plunk, but certainly not like that.
Yes... well I also admire others who can play far better than I.... but 1 Corinthians 7:7 tells us that each man has his own gift(s) from God..... whatever we have, we have received from God, therefore we thank Him and strive to use it for His glory.... with constant practice all of us will improve .... and it's while practicing with a pure heart that ideas come to me of things I can try out in the music I am playing.... thanks so much for writing and it's good to know that somebody else in here is also making music... rather than merely listening to it.... and I would encourage others to 'have a go at it'..... you may have the latent ability and never even realize it.... unless you try.

Upvote 0