Imagine this...

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
We should not for one moment think that we have all the truth, that we understand the
main pillars of our faith, and that we may rest on this knowledge to save us. The truth is an
advancing truth, and we must walk in the increasing light. Especially is needed the
knowledge of what God wants us to know to be prepared for the last hour’s of earth’s
history. Pray that your conscience is laid like an open book before God that He may do
with it as He wills.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
God shines His light upon those Words that we need for our time. May God open up our
minds to the original truth from the beginning. It has been known as the old truth from the
Old Testament, but it will always be the eternal truth found in Yeshua in the light of the
Holy Spirit that we are walk in. Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord
come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest
the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
With His own finger God wrote His sacred Holy commandments on two tables of stone.
These tables were not left in the keeping of men, but were placed in the ark; and in the
great day when every case is decided, these tables, inscribed with His Royal Sacred Holy
Ten Commandments will be placed so that all the world will see and understand. The
witness against them will be unanswerable, that is what I believe will come to pass on Feast
of Trumpets when the books of people's lives will be opened up to them. They will have ten
last days before the Day of Atonement is made and once that is finished, the book on their
lives will be closed. The Heavenly Sanctuary service where Yeshua has been ministering on
your behalf will be over, and He will lay down His Priestly robe and put on His King of
King garments and come for us.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The death of Yeshua on the cross was to be the convincing, everlasting argument that the
law of God is as unchangeable as His throne. The agonies of the garden of Gethsemane, the
insult, the mockery, the abuse heaped upon Yeshua, God’s dear only begotten Son, the horrors,
the crucifixion, furnished the perfect sacrifice for sin and a demonstration that God’s justice, when it
punishes, does the work thoroughly. The fact that His own Son was not spared, is an argument that will stand to all eternity before saint and sinner, before the universe of God, to testify that He will not excuse the transgressor of His law. “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
The condition of eternal life is now just what it always has been, obedience to His Laws. Just like it was in the Garden of Eden before the fall. It is perfect obedience to the law of God, perfect righteousness which Yeshua showed can be done. Not as man sees it but as God intended it. If eternal life were granted on any condition short of this, then the happiness of the whole universe would be imperiled. The way would be open for sin, with all its train of woe and misery, to be immortalized. And that is not going to happen. It all stands or God is wrong. And God is not wrong. Therefore the Laws of God are sacred and will last for all eternity.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Yeshua does not lessen the claims of the law but told the lawyer that if he wanted eternal
life, he must keep the commandments. In unmistakable language He presents obedience to
it as the condition of eternal life, the same condition that was required of Adam before his
fall.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Have faith so strong that when the Lord comes, with all fire and damnation, it washes over
you in review and redemption; for you have gone before the Lord and opened the Book of
Your Life, Yeshua has covered your sins with His blood and you have gone out and sinned
no more by the grace of God.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Sanctification is a process of God’s grace by which the believer is separated from sin and becomes dedicated to God’s righteousness as the truth become known to them. Accomplished by the Word of God, the truth is given by the Holy Spirit. 304 Let’s face it, if reading the Word of God does not come with the Holy Spirit enlightening it, you will either find yourself trying to do it according to how it reads, or not
do it because you see no application to your own life.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Back up for moment to the time when the Books of Life are opened for each individual alive on earth at this day not too far into the future when all the fall feasts start happening for real. To start the Feast of Trumpets you must have two witnesses spot the new moon. The role of the two witnesses is to announce that the fall feasts are about to start with the Feast of Trumpets. Now the two trumpets of silver can be paralleled to the two witnesses who are calling people to the last call of redemption. The two witnesses will call for the ingathering of the believers and for the journeying that will need to be done spiritually to be in the place in the wilderness, where God can again speak to us as it was at Mount Sinai.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Feast of Trumpets marks the beginning of a ten day countdown to the Day of Atonement. Because the Day of Atonement is judgment day, the trumpet is sounded as a reminder that judgment is very near and the time for repentance is short. Our God is gracious and merciful, full of forgiveness, very slow to anger, even repents Himself of the justice the sinner deserves if they would just tear open their heart and start a new life in Him.

Many have heard Joel 2:13 over and over again, but this time read it with the understanding the kingdom of heaven is truly at hand. We are at the door of eternity. We are soon to be at the end of this earth’s history. We are soon to see Yeshua come in the clouds of glory with the entire Heavenly Host with Him.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Have you learned what Yeshua meant by learning the difference between mercy and sacrifice. Many have sacrificed their whole lives, living the cloistered life, the celibate life, and did all these works in the name of their religion but have never come to Yeshua, though they call out His name often. They sing His name, they pray His name, and they worship any image they have of what they think he looks like. They do not live the repentant life where in they are under the sanctifying influence of the Holy Spirit, and will follow Yeshua whereever He leads, even if it is away from what they thought was truth. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
In Temple times, the priesthood sounded three trumpet blasts every morning to announce
the opening of the Temple gates. So too, it is believed, that the first trumpet blasts of the
Feast of Trumpets announce the opening of the gates of Heaven. This is traditional Feast of
Trumpets image is fully employed in Revelation 4:1. After this I looked, and, behold a door
was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking
with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
In this tradition, the gates of Heaven are opened to receive our prayers of repentance and remain open until the conclusion of the Day of Atonement. This will be our opportunity to be shown the things which must be hereafter, the soon to come to pass in the last hours of earth’s history. Those things that we need to know and understand to be able to stand in the last days. The Day of Atonement service is concluded with one long trumpet blast which announces that the gates of heaven have closed and judgement is complete. Therefore, the sound of the trumpet on Feast of Trumpets is a remembrance of the need to repent before judgement is made. Since the two witnesses are preaching repentance, it would not be surprising that they start at Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
True repentance, deep thorough and sincere will bring a gift from God. It is one of the prized gifts that a believer can receive and it is the gift of the Holy Spirit, so necessary in its fulness in the last days of earth’s history. Keep on repenting until the Lord blesses you with this gift.

It will be worth it, for it will such a refreshing experience after living in this sinful world, to have a taste of heaven, to experience Holiness, to eat of the Hidden manna, and there is no sin worth keeping in comparison to the blessings provided if you would just give up those favorite sins. Repent you therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Because the Feast of Trumpets is the New Year's Day (that is the anniversary of the completion of creation) it is also towards the end of the heavenly fiscal period granted for the full development of sin.

On the Feast of Trumpets, the books of judgement are opened and all the deeds of each person are reviewed by the heavenly court for judgement. Ten days later, on Day of Atonement, everyone's name will be written and sealed for final judgement in either the Book of Life or Book of Dead

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
How many people today make light of the Day of Atonement and not see the wedding. Even when the feast of trumpets should have woken them up to the event? So it is very important to be ready Rev 3:20 "and you yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately." Why would they open unto him immediately? I will tell you why. It is because they were expecting him, looking forward to this moment, and knew what to expect when he arrives.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
As Yeshua said “Blessed are those servants, whom the Lord when he cometh shall find watching" verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
When the high priest stood before God on the Day of Atonement, he was said to be "face to face" with God. Because of this, the Day of Atonement became known by the phrase "face to face." "Face to face" is a terminology used in: “For we know in part; and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known .

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
“And it will come to pass, when the priests come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the LORD, So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of the LORD.”

Upvote 0