My parents act as if people, circumstances, or mistakes affect my future more than God. Any thoughts

• They're right, follow their advice. Don't expect prayer or faith to change your future much.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NeedHope2Day

Feb 24, 2016
Charlotte NC
✟7,648.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm under major spiritual attack!!! Everyone I love is either being extremely negative or completely ignoring me. They are doing everything they can to tear down my faith. I'm tired of fighting so hard to hold on with nothing to show for it. Pray God stands up for me soon and proves that my faith in His help is not in vain. I'm feeling crazy for thinking that God will come through for me but I don't want to let go of my faith. Pray God strengthens my resolve to hang on no matter what happens. Pray He provides even when everything seems rigged against me. May He get tremendous glory because He is the only one with the power to make this happen. Thanks so much for praying!!! God bless you!!!

Winkaglow

Mar 5, 2016
Orange, MA
✟15,179.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for God's wisdom, understanding, counsel, power, knowledge, and the reverent and obedience fear of the living God. May God grant you His Peace that surpasses all understanding, and stillness to know that HE is God; and quietness to hear what the Spirit of God is saying. We silence the voice of confusion in Jesus' Name. In HIS presence is fullness of Joy. I pray healing and wholeness in your relationships, mind, body, soul and spirit. I pray a diamond-hedge of protection round about you, your family, your mode of transportation, your job, and your finances. May God bless you coming in and going out; at work; at play; while asleep or awake. May the Angel of the Lord encamp round about and hide you from the face of the enemy, in Jesus' Name! May you know that Jesus is Lord in, through, over and under your life and everything you own; may you know the plans He has for you - plans to prosper you and not to harm you - plans to give you a hope and a future. May you dress in the armor of God (Eph 6) and declare that no weapon formed against you will prosper but fall to the ground. May you know the joyful sound; (praise, worship, clapping, waving, laughing, singing are weapons of warfare). I pray the Baptism of Holy Spirit and Fire over your life; in Jesus' Name! Amen!

Upvote 0

Pamelav

Child of God.
Apr 9, 2012
Usa
✟11,247.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
2 Chorinthians 10:5. It is a form of spiritual warfare you can pray over those coming against you.

You can pray:
In the name of Jesus Christ, I come against the strongholds satan has erected in the mind of_________. I take down those strongholds and every high thing in his/her mind that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. I loose that mind to obedience to Christ, I loose it to be reconciled to God. I have prayed this prayer with obvious results.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for the deliverance from these situations in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

My family were all unsaved and a trouble to me as a teenager. I simply lived the life in front of them and everyone of them came to Christ!

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2016-4-26_11-55-17.png

Upvote 0

sekir

Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray for God's wisdom, understanding, counsel, power, knowledge, and the reverent and obedience fear of the living God. May God grant you His Peace that surpasses all understanding, and stillness to know that HE is God; and quietness to hear what the Spirit of God is saying. We silence the voice of confusion in Jesus' Name. In HIS presence is fullness of Joy. I pray healing and wholeness in your relationships, mind, body, soul and spirit. I pray a diamond-hedge of protection round about you, your family, your mode of transportation, your job, and your finances. May God bless you coming in and going out; at work; at play; while asleep or awake. May the Angel of the Lord encamp round about and hide you from the face of the enemy, in Jesus' Name! May you know that Jesus is Lord in, through, over and under your life and everything you own; may you know the plans He has for you - plans to prosper you and not to harm you - plans to give you a hope and a future. May you dress in the armor of God (Eph 6) and declare that no weapon formed against you will prosper but fall to the ground. May you know the joyful sound; (praise, worship, clapping, waving, laughing, singing are weapons of warfare). I pray the Baptism of Holy Spirit and Fire over your life; in Jesus' Name! Amen!

Praying for protection, comfort, peace, healing and above all for your walk with Christ. Thank You Lord!

2 Chorinthians 10:5. It is a form of spiritual warfare you can pray over those coming against you.

You can pray:
In the name of Jesus Christ, I come against the strongholds satan has erected in the mind of_________. I take down those strongholds and every high thing in his/her mind that exalts itself against the knowledge of God. I loose that mind to obedience to Christ, I loose it to be reconciled to God. I have prayed this prayer with obvious results.

Amen to the above prayers

Reactions: Winkaglow
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums