Im the newbie

zayder06

Mar 6, 2009
✟15,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome and god Bless.Dont let the size of this place fool you,the staff and members will reach out and help whenever needed,at first I thought this would be like the Walmart of web sites,but was quickly proven wrong.I am new myself so am limited in knowledge but if I can help .....fire away

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to CF :)

You will find it helpful to look in our Welcome Center where we have topics like "New Member Intros", "For New Christians" and "Christian Forums How-To?" all to answer some of your questions and help you get around.

Here’s a little something put together to help you out:

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]In addition to the RULES & FAQ, here are just a few forums that might be helpful in starting to explore the place. [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The links are found on the HOME page:[/FONT]

Start off in the WELCOME SECTION, then poke around a bit.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]CF Announcements [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif](what’s going on around here) [/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Report Bugs [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif](not the crawly ones) [/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]CF How-To[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] (Mostly technical questions on site usage) [/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]CF Welcome Angels [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif](CF helpers)[/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Regional forums[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] – Where are you from?[/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Congregations[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] and Faith Groups– What church you go to?[/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Chatting with individual Staff members[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] (usually in informal ways of friendship)[/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Friendship Court[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] (for meeting friends)[/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Face the Board [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif](which is ‘open’ to all members to ask YOU questions) [/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Recovery[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] (non-professional help with particular life struggles)[/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Outreach to non-Christians by Christians[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif], seeker prayers and help from Christians, etc.[/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Edification[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif](Christians Only) Blogs, Prayers, Testimonies, Advice[/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]About Blessings: [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Blessings are used here to do things like get a character, changing your Signature or Avatar, and getting "armor" Clothing for your character, even a Pet, and to buy the pet food to feed it daily. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Blessings are used like money here.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Every time you post you get blessings as well. [/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The same with the "Bank" you can put blessings in the bank and go once a month to collect interest. Each time you deposit or withdraw blessings the timer gets reset for another week. [/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]There is a fun area here called [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Blessing Exchange[/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif], where people play different games to earn more blessings in larger amounts.[/FONT]​

More info on blessings can be found at this link: http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?p=8829037#post8829037

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]To get a Character, go to the top, right corner of the Home Page, and see [User CP] next to [Home]? Click on [User CP] (that stands for User Control Panel). Scroll down a little bit and on the lefthand side click Edit Avatar. On the next page, click Living Avatar--and then decide if you want to Edit Avatar (your character) or Purchase Items. You will need to select a body, hair, eyes, lips, and eyebrows/facial hair for your character to be seen. I personally chose to show my CF Angel wings, but you can choose whatever works for you! [/FONT]​

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Finally, you might want to look in the [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Life Stages[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]forums to find a group that fits you. I'm in the Women's Discussion, Parenting, and Marriage Ministry, and there's a life stage there to fit YOU![/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Have a happy journey here at CF and feel free to contact the New Member Intro forum moderators or other Staff, or the CF Angels with any questions. We are volunteers here and may not always have ready answers, but are filled with patience and kindness and will usually point you in the right direction and are intent on being helpful to your concerns.[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neriah

in awe
Feb 21, 2009
✟8,006.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
helloa.gif

:wave: Welcome to CF oneinamillion92
I am sure you will find lots of friends here