• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I'm struggling and could use your prayers.

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone. I'm really struggling with depression tonight, and I would really appreciate your prayers for me. I don't want to go into detail about why I'm depressed for privacy reasons, but please keep me in your prayers.

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hey everyone. I'm really struggling with depression tonight, and I would really appreciate your prayers for me. I don't want to go into detail about why I'm depressed for privacy reasons, but please keep me in your prayers.
I am praying for you Ave Maria, that God touches you with his healing hand and lifts this depression from you so that peace, joy & love prevail in your life. God be with you and heal you!

Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,771.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone. Thank you so much for your prayers. I'm really struggling again.
I'm not great at prayers but I said a little prayer. I hope to hear you're doing well & God is working good for you.

Reactions: Paulus59
Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hey everyone. Thank you so much for your prayers. I'm really struggling again.
Depression is a terrible struggle Ave Maria and I have struggled hard with depression over my lifetime. Sometimes we need to let go and get the rest our minds need so we can heal. I will pray for you that the Lord God will lift you out of this and fill your heart with his glorious light that comes with his son Christ Jesus. May his sweet love be with you and give you understanding, acceptance and ultimately healing.............Amen!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0

Emptyvessel

Sep 2, 2021
Georgia
✟9,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
I will tell you this because I know it in my heart, but doing it needs our will power.

Focus on Him. Thats it. Read His words, listen to worship songs and pray. Know that He has a plan and then when you block off the distraction, believe nothing is impossible for Him and there is hope, depression will go.

I need to empty myself to let Him fill me up, so my depression, PTSD will go. So are you.

Praying for all with this struggle. I understand.

Upvote 0