I'm new

peh

Apr 2, 2005
Kentucky
✟128.00
Faith
Christian
Hi, My user name is Peh, which means "she will speak" in Hebrew (I think, it is kind of a made-up name)..anyway, just wanted to say Hi.

I'm a long time Christian who doesn't have much Christian fellowship at this time as I'm new in the area. I go to a big church here, but haven't made any friends yet. It is a short time though.

I like discussing interpretation of Scripture and God's way of doing and being right. I've studied the Bible for 32 years, and have taught some Sunday School classes, so feel I'm fairly well versed in Scripture, but am amenable to change if someone convinces me my interpretation is incorrect.

I don't like being patronized or manipulated and have a tendency to overreact to those things sometimes, though the Lord is helping me stay meek and reasonable even when other people are not. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Well, guess that is enough self-explanation, am looking forward to learning about posters on this site. It seems pretty complicated for an old lady who is not terribly computer oriented, but I'm game for a try. :sorry:

Delphin

Mar 31, 2005
Patterson, CA
✟16,664.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello and welcome to Christian Forums. :pink:

There are a lot of places to explore. You should check out the FAQ which is also in the menu at the top. I really enjoy being on Christian Forums. This is very helpful.

Hope to see you posting in the forums soon.

Upvote 0

crossrunner

Serving the Lord joyfully since 1981!
Aug 8, 2004
Raleigh, North Carolina
✟24,117.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I_Love_Jesus.gif
Hi there! Welcome to Christian Forums. Its so nice to have you here. May God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.