Undisclosed
✟42,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Call me a pessimist(which I'm not:p), but there IS no thread everyone will like. Some like sci fi, some like modern, some like medieval, and many will strongly DISlike a mixture of them, so even there alone its impossible to make one for everyone.

Starting a good RP requires you to start off with an idea YOU like, and then working up from there.:)

Upvote 0

EidonsServant

Oct 4, 2005
Michigan
✟15,386.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Call me a pessimist(which I'm not:p), but there IS no thread everyone will like. Some like sci fi, some like modern, some like medieval, and many will strongly DISlike a mixture of them, so even there alone its impossible to make one for everyone.

Starting a good RP requires you to start off with an idea YOU like, and then working up from there.:)

I agree. You'll never be able to please everyone. But if you have a solid, interesting idea I'm sure lots of people will enjoy it.

Upvote 0

BigC

Veteran
Apr 11, 2006
Batavia, Ohio
Visit site
✟22,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

I agree. You'll never be able to please everyone. But if you have a solid, interesting idea I'm sure lots of people will enjoy it.
Hmm, I see.

Upvote 0