• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

i'm drowning

Discussion in 'General Struggles' started by daughter of the king, Jan 28, 2003.

1. daughter of the king

daughter of the king dancer chick

+4
    Christian
    I feel like i am drowning.....i am being sucked further out to sea and away from the shore.........i am swimming but i am still going backward....... I can't get out.....i can't breath......i am drowning..... theres nothing i can do...I am giving up all hope of every getting out of this.....I am just being dragged farther and farther away.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. OracleX

OracleX Healer of Broken Hearts

+46
    Baptist
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Hey DotK!

I pray that you will feel better and that whatever has got you down you will find peace with it.

1 Peter 5:7
    "[Cast] all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you."

3. GodOwnsMe

GodOwnsMe Well-Known Member

+9
    Christian
    :hug: :hug: you're not !!! hey maybe you can't get yourself out there but God can :) :pray:

4. carmen

carmen Active Member

+1
    Praying

5. DaveKerwin

DaveKerwin Represent the Most High

+125
    Christian
    Married
    so what situation are you in that makes you feel this way?

6. seangoh

seangoh Veteran

+37
    SDA
    Single
    daughter of the king, don't worry, the king will save you, He won't leave his daughter behind.
    Will seek the King about you tonight.

7. RayNay714

RayNay714 Worshiper and Seeker

+0
    Christian
    Single
    Daughter,

Hey! Remember that nothing is impossible with God. There are days when we all feel like we are drowing or that things will never get better, but the thing is the sun will still rise and a new day will come. God made you and gave you a special plan. Live your life and be happy.

A God Chaser,
    Jess

8. GraftMeIn

GraftMeIn The Masters Gardener

+5
    Daughter of the King,
    Remeber Jesus is your Life Raft! Stay focused on Him, and seek his help.

I will keep you in my prayers :pray: