Borislav

Feb 17, 2016
Bulgaria
✟12,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi i just started a new channel in video sharing website and i am going to talk about conspiracies. Mostly Illuminati and New World Order. Not that i am advertising my channel but more like i want to help you see the truth. Because it really is strange when you look what we see on tv and we look at what the world has become.
Watch with an open mind.
I have been in the brainwashed state so i know how you may feel about this non sense. But trust me it real. I can tell you my story if you want about how i got out and what i did.
http://vbox7.com/user:knowledgeispower?p=allvideos

Reactions: Rick Otto

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi i just started a new channel in video sharing website and i am going to talk about conspiracies. Mostly Illuminati and New World Order. Not that i am advertising my channel but more like i want to help you see the truth. Because it really is strange when you look what we see on tv and we look at what the world has become.
Watch with an open mind.
I have been in the brainwashed state so i know how you may feel about this non sense. But trust me it real. I can tell you my story if you want about how i got out and what i did.
http://vbox7.com/user:knowledgeispower?p=allvideos
It's all Cryllic. How do I get it in English?

Upvote 0

Borislav

Feb 17, 2016
Bulgaria
✟12,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am sorry. I just started and it was mainly for my country audiences but i strated uploading to Dailymotion. And i hit the limit of uploads for today. And Youtube made some new copyright laws. But you can watch them from here
http://vbox7.com/playlist:2211659 just click the first video with triangles. And if you dont wanna watch the whole video just skip till the end and the next video will play.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am sorry. I just started and it was mainly for my country audiences but i strated uploading to Dailymotion. And i hit the limit of uploads for today. And Youtube made some new copyright laws. But you can watch them from here
http://vbox7.com/playlist:2211659 just click the first video with triangles. And if you dont wanna watch the whole video just skip till the end and the next video will play.
I'm sure I'll get around to it real soon. I'm rehearsing for a CD release party on the 30th. I play keyboards in an original Rock & Roll band. We call it R&R because we stir in Funk, R&B,Punk, Pop, Blues... but it all rocks.
I was just getting gloomy about this election and people investing belief in it.
The more I wake up and smell the tyranny, the more I realize all this freedom I have enjoyed has been purely God's providence.
Shame on me for how much I have so taken for granted, for so long.
Forgive me, Lord.

Reactions: MotherFirefly
Upvote 0

Borislav

Feb 17, 2016
Bulgaria
✟12,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What do you think about this
Its in 2 parts. I also listen to some mild rock and i was curious if they contain backwards messages and they contain a lot. And this is just a small part. I find backward messages almost in every song especially in rock music. You need to wake up its not an accident. These messages are made on purpose..

Upvote 0

OddDuck123

Aug 24, 2016
Macon, GA USA
✟15,156.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Its in 2 parts. I also listen to some mild rock and i was curious if they contain backwards messages and they contain a lot. And this is just a small part. I find backward messages almost in every song especially in rock music. You need to wake up its not an accident. These messages are made on purpose..

Backward masking has been claimed for decades, although I haven't heard of it of late. It was said that Jimmy Page, Led Zeppelin's guitarist and Aleister Crowley devotee, engaged in this on "Stairway to Heaven" and other songs. Really nothing convincing to back up the contention.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok, but how?
I heard a recording of Obama and a crowd saying "Yes we can!" and reverse it sounded like "thank you, Satan."
So I don't think that was added, I think there is something involving a subconscious dynamic.

Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0

Borislav

Feb 17, 2016
Bulgaria
✟12,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok, but how?
I heard a recording of Obama and a crowd saying "Yes we can!" and reverse it sounded like "thank you, Satan."
So I don't think that was added, I think there is something involving a subconscious dynamic.
Its because they want us to accept things which we won't consciously. While listening to music or watching tv our brains goes to Alpha wave and the things we hear like "Im a gangster, i like to party" bypasses the left hemisphere and goes to the right hemisphere (subconscious). While we sleep our brain plays the songs and things you heard all night and transfers to the left hemisphere and eventually it becomes your reality and changes our behaviour. The mind is a powerfull tool. It doesn't matter if you see backward text or hear backwards lyrics. The subconscious picks up everything you see. In this times we are getting more brainwashed and more dumb. We are already learned to use just one hemisphere. No more Mozart, Bach, Einstein, Shakespeare, Da Vinci and many more great people just new dumb generation competing who is going to do the most dangerous and stupid trend challenge, twerking, selfies.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Its because they want us to accept things which we won't consciously. While listening to music or watching tv our brains goes to Alpha wave and the things we hear like "Im a gangster, i like to party" bypasses the left hemisphere and goes to the right hemisphere (subconscious). While we sleep our brain plays the songs and things you heard all night and transfers to the left hemisphere and eventually it becomes your reality and changes our behaviour. The mind is a powerfull tool. It doesn't matter if you see backward text or hear backwards lyrics. The subconscious picks up everything you see. In this times we are getting more brainwashed and more dumb. We are already learned to use just one hemisphere. No more Mozart, Bach, Einstein, Shakespeare, Da Vinci and many more great people just new dumb generation competing who is going to do the most dangerous and stupid trend challenge, twerking, selfies.
Oh! Thank you. A biological application of the basic divide and conquer paradigm. I hadn't realized the reason for the backwards and mirroring done visually as well, was a way to target the subconscious for programming.
Thank you. I was just wondering about that
It seems the quantum pollution has reached a new level, too.
Any day now, I am ready.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OK, we agree it's real,... but backmasking is something that can be done by human technicians. However, it doesn't "feel" to me like that is the case,... at least not in every case... and so I imagine how our voices might be used as "carrier wave" upon which theirs might get out.
I don't think the "Yes we can" slogan sounding like "Thank you, Satan." is backmasked. I think a type of reverse speech is being employed.

While it's fun to not be ignorant of the enemy's devices, it is a relief to know this is a job for Jesus.
Thanks puttin' it out in the open.

Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eannie Soul

Loving God will make You rich, not Money
Aug 26, 2016
Green Forest, Swayers
✟15,368.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hey Guys
I don't know if I have to say this but I will say it anyway.
I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos keeping myself in touch with the latest end times videos.
There seems to be a connection between ISIS and NWO plan.
All of this seems to be Obama's Plan coming up with the New World Order Plan 2016.
He actually founded ISIS to kill at least one billion Christians.......... That was according to the New World Order Plans.
Sounds strange.
What is his plan when he leaves I wonder!!!!!!

Please correct me if I am WRONG!!!

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey Guys
I don't know if I have to say this but I will say it anyway.
I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos keeping myself in touch with the latest end times videos.
There seems to be a connection between ISIS and NWO plan.
All of this seems to be Obama's Plan coming up with the New World Order Plan 2016.
He actually founded ISIS to kill at least one billion Christians.......... That was according to the New World Order Plans.
Sounds strange.
What is his plan when he leaves I wonder!!!!!!

Please correct me if I am WRONG!!!
Time will tell.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Far as I know, the "plan" is to completely crash the social structure. After the dust settles, everyone still alive will line up for food water, and medicine. That is when they see if you are on any of their lists and decide what to do with you.

Reactions: MotherFirefly
Upvote 0

freezerman2000

Living and dying in 3/4 time
Feb 24, 2011
South Carolina
✟39,130.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Backward masking has been claimed for decades, although I haven't heard of it of late. It was said that Jimmy Page, Led Zeppelin's guitarist and Aleister Crowley devotee, engaged in this on "Stairway to Heaven" and other songs. Really nothing convincing to back up the contention.

Masking like this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rasnosauj

Sep 15, 2015
✟10,917.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You may find this video interesting, he says record companies would put in demons in their releases.
And the end of the world, I know it's written, but does anyone feel like our galaxy's protectors (who help out so much) would let the Illuminati do this? But for us, he takes us first before the end times (666 coding) happens. Those of us who might sin, but are saved by Jesus, would experience some, but eventually be taken.

Upvote 0