M

mcadry1

I know I am new here, but I suppose there is a reason. My name is Michael Cadry, I am 56 and single by choice. My life belongs to God and Jesus, and I have little desire for much of anything else.

When I was 18, an angel visited me and said to me "Fear God, and give glory to Him, for the 'hour' of His judgment has come upon all of the earth, and worship Him Who made the heaven and earth, and the sea and the fountains of waters.

I was totally amazed and mesmerized that I was seeing and hearing an angel and he was brighter than the brightest star in the heaven and his voice boomed out in the bedroom. Finally the thought came to my mind saying go to call my new girlfriend and invite her over, and my best friend and his family over for a meeting that night to tell them all that had happened to me so for. (Ten days earlier, I had my 1st experience, and I shared that with them also). I have a website but I can't share it with you all yet because I haven't posted here long enough. There's so VERY MUCH I've experienced. Can't wait to share it with you all.

God's Heart Be Full of Love From All of You!!
Michael

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GraceSeeker

Jul 2, 2007
USA
✟17,297.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
nanajojothatsme, 35 miles south of Bloomington/Normal. Clinton? Which really is about a 35 minute drive, but not 35 miles. Or perhaps Maroa? That is about 35 miles from Bloomington, but it is also only 15 miles to Decatur. So, I would think you would shop at the Forsyth mall if that was the case.

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I know peoria and bloomington , I shop bloomington , my husband spent alot of time in peoria at the St. Francis hospital , he had a kidney transplant , , just guess not alot of fond memories , and me getting lost in bad neighborhoods was quite upsetting with me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
M

mcadry1

What's so good about Peoria?? You can't ask that of me unless you've also been to Pekin, and also Neoga. Best times I ever had in my life. So much fun, trust, love, joy and a gorgeous breakfast and dinner. If I could be there now, besides South Beach, FL, I would be there. I'm not too thrilled about Phoenix, where I am now.
God's Best,
MichaelC

Upvote 0

GraceSeeker

Jul 2, 2007
USA
✟17,297.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Dear GraceSeeker,
I would ask them but I don't them. Doesn't matter to me anyway. I still have the very fond memories of them and how kind they were. Laid back too. I guess I just had a good time in all three cities. Pretty good odds, if I do say.

God and Jesus Bless Your Heart,
MichaelC

That's good to hear. And I enjoyed and had a very similar experience in my one trip to Phoenix years ago.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
M

mcadry1

Dear GraceSeeker,

What'd you think of Phoenix?? I melted here by showing up in May 88 and finally got a/c in my house and car. Have you ever heard of a swamp cooler??

It has it's plusses and minuses here, but I guess that might be alot of places, but certainly not all. I just talked to my friend Rick and he just got done going to Neoga and Pekin. Lucky him. He didn't make it to Peoria, tho'. Just Lockport, near Chicago.

Now we'll change the subject with what do you Praise God about?? I feel like He's the father that I never really had and my Eternal employer, because working for Him will be the best job I've ever had, and I've had some really good jobs!!

I praise Him too, because HE sent us JESUS, who had a good life for a short while, but was cut down in his prime. Can you imagine only living until you are 33 years old?? God is so gracious and loving. You just can't beat Him for caring so very much.

Much Love Comin' Your Way,
Michael
:bow:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

mcadry1

How Can We Praise God and Jesus?? Look at what God did for us. He had an infant child born of a woman who has never known a man, but by the Holy Spirit, He gave that child life!! We know what happens when he turns 33. The tortuous beating on his back, the big nails in his wrists and feet!! All that God gave us is INCREDIBLE. To replace all of the people's giving doves and goats, etc. to be put to death for their sins, He did this for us. The doves and goats are safe now. Are we?? You are if you believe in Him. How hideous a death must a man go through when he's not guilty of one iota of sin???
Just wondering how you all feel!
Michael

Upvote 0
M

mcadry1

Hey, is all of this too overwhelming to you?? Do you love Jesus and you know that He loves you even more than you could love Him?? Do you know how much His Father, Our God, must love us if He loves us more than His Son loves us?? Figure it out, it's not that hard. Try it, you'll like Him!! It's unfathomable!!! People, write back to me. Post here!!:amen:

Upvote 0