Mar 23, 2015
Vermont
✟15,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
My name is Bonni. That's right with no "e" on the end. My parents were pretty radically back in 1960 I guess.:) I was born a raised in a wonderful Christian home in a Northern suburb of Philadelphia my entire life and even got married there and raised my two children there which they still live there with there families now. My profession my entire life was teaching 1st grade until this past June when I got a call shortly after the last school year ended asking me if I wanted to accept the Principal's Position at an Elementary School in the Northern part of Vermont. After several weeks of praying on this I accepted the position, put my home of the market and started to pack my essentials to move into an apartment in Vermont. I started the position and it has always been a dream of mine to be a Principal of an Elementary School and I love it. I have recently bought a home and also found a Church Home that I like, but really haven't connected to many of the people there yet. To make things more difficult for me I have been alone since January of 1991. I was married to my wonderful husband David in 1983 and had two lovely children(Boy and Girl) well now they are a Man and Woman. My husband was in the military and was fighting in the Gulf War and lost his life in the January 1991. I have never re-married or dated since. I don't know if I ever will, but I certainly am still attracted to men. So I guess the real reason I am here is for Christian fellowship and friendship because I am in a pretty new setting and just getting to know the people in my Church right now. So I thought this would be a pretty good idea. Well enough with this long dissertation, it certainly was a good thing my school was closed today for electrical problems so I could write it.:wave:

Bon Bon

I love you Lord with all my heart.
Mar 23, 2015
Vermont
✟15,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the welcomes.

Hmm, other than it being a gigantic post the font color seems pretty visible. I would say your username color drjean is much harder to read than the post font color, but that is just a matter of opinion.

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
2910672930051563516S600x600Q85.jpg

Welcome to CF, Bonni!
Welcome and Thank you so much for your introduction!
If you have any questions -
please don't hesitate to send me a PM!
Very inspiring talk by The Most Rev'd Benjamin Kwashi

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums