Not open for further replies.

LongingForLight

Feb 5, 2004
✟16,238.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Turned out at our US today Iliana is presenting footling breech - with the umbilical cord by her foot. Not in itself a problem, but if my water broke with a gush that cord could easily become prolapsed (caught between baby & pelvis), which would cut off the baby's oxygen & requires a 5-minute response time.

So, I spent the night in the hospital and will be having a C-section around 9 AM today!

:clap: :clap: Our little girls are almost here! We're almost parents!

:groupray:

And my sister's here . . . gotta go.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LongingForLight

Feb 5, 2004
✟16,238.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, all! Been a little crazy - this is my first time on the 'Net for something fun, just grabbing a few minutes while Bjorn feeds the second baby her dinner.

Everything went well, check out their birth announcement at http://www.ellisontwins.com/birth_announcement.html

The website isn't updated very often, unfortunately. No pics up yet - too busy trying to keep everyone fed, clean, and happy. But they are adorable (in my unbiased opinion!).

Anyways, bedtime - I probably won't be on again for a few days. The website will, hopefully, get updated within the week with pictures and little info blurbs.

Upvote 0

PassthePeace1

CARO CARDO SALUTIS
Jun 6, 2005
✟24,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
LongingForLight said:
Sorry, all! Been a little crazy - this is my first time on the 'Net for something fun, just grabbing a few minutes while Bjorn feeds the second baby her dinner.

Everything went well, check out their birth announcement at http://www.ellisontwins.com/birth_announcement.html

The website isn't updated very often, unfortunately. No pics up yet - too busy trying to keep everyone fed, clean, and happy. But they are adorable (in my unbiased opinion!).

Anyways, bedtime - I probably won't be on again for a few days. The website will, hopefully, get updated within the week with pictures and little info blurbs.

Great news...congrats. Sounds like your healing well, if your up and around. Went to the link, they are of good weight for twins...good job, Mommy!

Keep us posted....Peace be with you...Pam

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.