✟51,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Awesome :) :thumbsup:

and yeah I have my main tumblr, then a side one about anxiety stuff that is neglected right now, need to get back to it. And a total anon one for my rantings I'd rather not have attached to me atm. It's nice to be able to rant without caring what others might think of you sometimes.

I don't see a problem with your letter posts, though I always fight the urge to reply with my deciphering of them :p I've been tempted to do a few myself, but always worry about people figuring them out lol paranoia sucks.
It's interesting how the letter posts have picked up on here. I know there's always been internet abbreviations and such but I hadn't seen the letter posts from anyone else besides me until recently. I've been doing it for years, though it was mainly on paper that I could then throw away. I did it for safety reasons. Working in a maximum security place, going through my own issues. The last thing I needed was an inmate finding one of my rantings. So the letters it became. It helped me for years and I just started doing it on here. Sometimes people do come close in their attempted translations. Sometimes I throw in a few random letters to throw people off or I word things differently in my head that helps not make it as obvious. But sometimes that's the thrill, knowing people might figure it out.

All I know, is that there's so much on my mind, I think I'd explode if I couldn't get it out. Somewhere.

Upvote 0

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I could see that becoming a necessity in that job. Also I rarely post honest attempts at deciphering, I prefer to have fun with it, which is part of why i don't post many of them since I don't know if it's a sensitive subject and all.

I totally understand the head exploding thing right now. Things were supposed to get easier in many ways moving home. Yeah not seeing it yet. /shrug

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟494,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS- I am prayingggg that this may be my way after TEN YEARS to meet her! I just found out Kelly Clarkson is singing the National Anthem at the Superbowl next month... Whenever she's in the area of my friend Theresa, she always tries to get me down there. She promised me if she got M&G's she'd come get me... If she can get M&G's for this... Oooooo, I might be getting to meet my favorite singer after TEN YEARS of being a fan! :clap: :D EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! :hoho:

Upvote 0

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yeah I could see that becoming a necessity in that job. Also I rarely post honest attempts at deciphering, I prefer to have fun with it, which is part of why i don't post many of them since I don't know if it's a sensitive subject and all.

I totally understand the head exploding thing right now. Things were supposed to get easier in many ways moving home. Yeah not seeing it yet. /shrug
Location does help, but sometimes internal struggle can only be dealt with interally.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS- I am prayingggg that this may be my way after TEN YEARS to meet her! I just found out Kelly Clarkson is singing the National Anthem at the Superbowl next month... Whenever she's in the area of my friend Theresa, she always tries to get me down there. She promised me if she got M&G's she'd come get me... If she can get M&G's for this... Oooooo, I might be getting to meet my favorite singer after TEN YEARS of being a fan! :clap: :D EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!! :hoho:

Awesome! Hope it happens!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I feel like I've been mean lately in my posting :sorry:

We still love ya, Saucy! Even when we disagree with you! :p

I feel like I haven't been mean enough...

Of course you haven't! You save and store up all of your meanness so that you can pour it all out on me later! :p

:zoro:

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟26,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Of course you haven't! You save and store up all of your meanness so that you can pour it all out on me later! :p

:zoro:

Pah! You don't mind it! ;-)

I do believe I remember you saying you like my terribleness. :cool:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.