IJWTS Thread (21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A buddy of mine has taken up boxing for the past year or so, and he's gonna be fighting in March in his third bout; tonight, he'd like for me to head down to his club to take a look at his form and offer some pointers. So that should be pretty fun :)

Also, congrats Ampbelle! :D

Upvote 0

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS I am watching Groundhog Day....it makes me laugh. The only thing that would make it better is if I had company.

"I dated your sister a couple of times till you told me not to anymore"

YouTube - Needle Nose Ned

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daedalus^2

Jan 19, 2011
Home
✟1,100.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I dunno; I find a restaurant with a good mix of oxygen, nitrogen and other gasses makes for an excellent atmosphere.

Can't go wrong with a touch of helium for some clean family entertainment... That being said, a hydrogenous environment isn't conducive for a candle-lit dinner.

Upvote 0

Deacon

Oct 16, 2003
Bartlett, Tennessee
✟3,206.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Can't go wrong with a touch of helium for some clean family entertainment... That being said, a hydrogenous environment isn't conducive for a candle-lit dinner.

Ok...seriously...the sarcasm or seriousness in this post had me laughing out loud...maybe it's just because I don't know...I needed a laugh, and I had to find something funny.....and this was it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Daedalus^2

Jan 19, 2011
Home
✟1,100.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ok...seriously...the sarcasm or seriousness in this post had me laughing out loud...maybe it's just because I don't know...I needed a laugh, and I had to find something funny.....and this was it.

Glad I could help, sire.

That being said, I was being serious, and yet sarcastic at the same time.

You really don't want a hydrogenous environment for a candle-lit dinner, otherwise it may turn into a dinner where you closely examine patches of skin previously hidden by eyebrows.

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟19,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS. I hate you bank. I hate you mastercard. I hate you gas station. One of you decided to take an $84 hold on my account after I spent $20 on petrol last night. I was going to pay to send off my taxes that I just done so I can get my totally awesome and large, tax return back. Now, I no money, and have to wait until Saturday for the hold to be refunded.

IAJWTS, that despite the above, and despite being woke only after 4.5 hours of sleep by a screaming, angry mother, I refuse to let today be a bad day!

IAAJWTS, Praise you Jesus for letting me live another. Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS this post has been edited.
IJWTS - Editing makes me sad. :( And paranoid. :scratch: lol

IAJWTS - Thinking about "skin previously hidden by eyebrows" made me laugh. And made my day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.