United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS - it's deadly cold. :freeze:
It's been rainy and cool here. Close to 70 over the weekend though!

IJWTS yes, we should :ebil: He's 7-8 months now.

IJWTS - This reminds me, today Rascal actually backflipped. And no Im not exaggerating. lol He was running and I think he thought he was going to run into the house (which if he hadn't stopped he would have. lol) but he tried to stop and ended up flipping over backwards, then when he tried to get up he tripped and fell forward into mud lol poor dog looked like he had just been in the mud hole. He then shock off, found a water bottle and ran like a psycho around our yard. lol

Upvote 0
E

explodingboy

IJWTS- I went to a supermarket in a civillised part of of the country where people actually live for the first time in.. 3 maybe 4 yrs.. I had apparently forgotten about the acne riddled greasy looking teenagers that work checkouts..

In fact it was the first time in all them years that I'd laid eyes on such folk.. I'd almost forgotten they existed.

(I think I preffered it when I forgot of their existance.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS my dog got stuck in a chair today. :doh:
IJWTS - Rascal sat on Angel the other night. Literally. He had his paws up on the table (no no) so I was pushing him down, and he sat down on her, she was face first under him and you could hear a muffled growl and her behind was wiggling trying to get out. It was hilarious in a sad kind of way. lol

Upvote 0

Cynthia85

Doctor... Captain Picard... Let's make it so!
Jun 21, 2006
Here for a while, heaven for eternity
Visit site
✟8,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS that I'm sick and tired of being judged - for being plus size, for not wanting kids, for being a stay at home wife, for calling my cat my baby. Do people even realize how much they're hurting me?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums