• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

If You're New Here Please Read

Discussion in 'Friendship Court' started by Keifer, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Keifer

Keifer Psalms 71:5

+18
    Christian
    Married
    "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." ( John 14:6 )

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." ( Romans 10:9-10 )

Jesus said there is only one way you can get to heaven. If you have not accepted Him as your Savior, you must or you will be condemned for eternity:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." ( John 3:18 )

To accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, simply do as the Bible tells us in Romans 10:9-10 above...believe in Him with your heart, and confess Him with your mouth. You can say this prayer or one similar for your confession:

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins, and God raised You from the dead. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as Lord and Savior. In Jesus' name, amen.

If you just received Jesus as your Lord and Savior, welcome to the family of Christ, and to eternal life! Please read and study your Bible, and pray every day for guidance. If you don't have a Bible, here is one online: Blue Letter Bible.

I am your brother in Christ Jesus,

Keith

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. ( Romans 8:30 KJV )

3. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it! ( Proverbs 15:23 KJV )

4. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed. ( Deuteronomy 31:8 KJV )

5. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light: ( 1 Peter 2:9 KJV )

6. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. ( Isaiah 41:10 KJV )

7. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. ( Isaiah 1:18 KJV )

8. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose. ( Psalms 25:12 KJV )

9. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever. ( Hebrews 13:8 KJV )

10. ZeosX2

ZeosX2 Compassion

+1
    oookkkaaayyy

11. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Hello ZeosX2...

Keith

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. ( Isaiah 53:5 KJV )

12. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." ( John 14:6 )

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." ( Romans 10:9-10 )

Jesus said there is only one way you can get to heaven. If you have not accepted Him as your Savior, you must or you will be condemned for eternity:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." ( John 3:18 )

To accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, simply do as the Bible tells us in Romans 10:9-10 above...believe in Him with your heart, and confess Him with your mouth. You can say this prayer or one similar for your confession:

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins, and God raised You from the dead. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as Lord and Savior. In Jesus' name, amen.

If you just received Jesus as your Lord and Savior, welcome to the family of Christ, and to eternal life! Please read and study your Bible, and pray every day for guidance. If you don't have a Bible, here is one online: Blue Letter Bible.

I am your brother in Christ Jesus,

Keith
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

13. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. ( Matthew 28:20 KJV )

14. Messenger

Messenger Simplicity of Life

+37
    Christian
    Proverbs 13:14

The teaching of the wise is a fountain of life, that one may avoid the snares of death.

Great thread....Thanks.

Love and God Bless.

15. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    You're very welcome, Messenger! And, all glory to our Father for posting that beautiful verse.

Keith

16. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. ( Psalms 119:105 KJV )

17. RevKidd

RevKidd Simple Mans Theologian

+63
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    The Point of this thread is.......

I understand what you are saying, but this is being said many other places as well..

18. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome to the boards, Leviathan. It's so sad, with this message appearing so many places, that more don't believe...

Keith

He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea. ( Micah 7:19 KJV )

19. Lbiagm

Lbiagm US Navy Supporter

+459
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    good verses keifer.

20. Keifer

+18
    Christian
    Married
    Glad you're enjoying them, Lbiagm. By the way, I like Third Day, too...just got a new CD of theirs...

Keith