Visit site
✟20,248.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
( Revelation 14:13 KJV 1611 AV )

Upvote 0

Kristi1

His Daughter
May 11, 2004
Oregon
Visit site
✟20,248.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Thine, O LORD is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all. Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.
( I Chronicles 29:11-12 KJV 1611 AV )

Upvote 0

Kristi1

His Daughter
May 11, 2004
Oregon
Visit site
✟20,248.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
( Romans 12:3 KJV 1611 AV )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kristi1

His Daughter
May 11, 2004
Oregon
Visit site
✟20,248.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

And they that escape of you shall remember me among the nations whither they shall be carried captives, because I am broken with their whorish heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which go a whoring after their idols: and they shall lothe themselves for the evils which they have committed in all their abominations.
( Ezekiel 6:9 KJV 1611 AV )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

Starr SDA Living Word

john14%2027%20give%20you%20peace.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.