Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'd say the desiree for eternal life and fear of Hell is as valid as any reason. Again, the Bible says to works out your salvation with fear and trembling, and it also says to fear God who can cast your soul into Hell.

There are no prerequisites to receiving salvation. You'll never be good enough or have the perfect intentions or motives because you are corrupted by sin. Luckily it isn't about you.

Thank you for your statement

Upvote 0

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That does not answer my question: 'Firstly, I would need to know if the evidence was reliable?'

It takes faith, I'll try to make it short, When i was saved i had already heard of Christ And believed that He could save me. I just hadn't asked for salvation.

The Lord brought me to the place were i had a choice to make and i chose Him. I'll tell you something you will realize Christ is here. Please don't put salvation off, remember Thomas how he had to see the Lord for Himself.

JOHN 20:25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe

Upvote 0