dpettigrew

Oct 25, 2005
Visit site
✟7,626.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HIM is not a christian band, they're a band from germany i believe. the music is not that great, just another ordinary sound rock band that really doesn't have much going on....not sure if they're satanic but lyrics don't really seem it...they do have a pentagram on the album but it's a combination of a pentagram & a heart....

dave

Upvote 0

kimmela

Dec 18, 2005
NY
✟7,628.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Blackwing said:
This thread is specifically for those who have questions in music e.g. chords, performance, theory, instruments, composers, history, types of music etc.(and even some non-musical questions:sorry: )

Okay. Can you read the alto clef? (Fluently, we're talking. Not just "yeah, I could look up all the notes and eventually get back to you;" rather, well enough to sightread from.)

And no, there's no point. I just want to know if you know. ;)

Upvote 0

treblebass

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2006
✟13,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there folks!!!

This thread is specifically for those who have questions in music e.g. chords, performance, theory, instruments, composers, history, types of music etc.(and even some non-musical questions:sorry: )

I will try to answer all questions to the best of my ability and knowledge and keep an open mind to all things. :idea:

God bless !!!!!! :) :) :)
I have been playing bass for almost eight years, and recently found out about theory...can u help me out?

Upvote 0