If you can spare time, please pray for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyLin

taking the mission home.
Sep 9, 2002
Bridgewater NJ
✟339.00
My difficulty is not life-threatening, nor am i in any immediate danger but i am having a teenie test in my faith right now, a problem which i do not know how to solve the way God wants me to. Please, if anyone can spare the time, please pray for me and my faith. the light pressures of my life coupled with a new development is really beginning to test my walk with God. thanks so much :)

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Romans 8:28: "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Romans 8:38: "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

The written promises of God are more powerful than prayers, but I have added mine to them.

Upvote 0

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, please be with SunnyLin during this time. Guide and direct her in the path she should take. Hold her up during this time of testing. Give her victory over her doubts and fears. Help her to feel your presence in a way today, Lord, that she knows without a doubt you will never leave or forsake her. In Jesus precious name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.