Visit site
✟1,333,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Jn 1:5-7 ESV: “This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. IF WE SAY we have fellowship with him WHILE WE WALK in darkness, WE LIE and do not practice the truth. But IF WE WALK in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, AND the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.”

Lu 9:23-26 ESV: “And he said to all, ‘IF ANYONE would come after me, let him DENY himself and take up his cross DAILY and FOLLOW me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it. For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses or forfeits himself? For WHOEVER IS ASHAMED of me and of my words, of him will the Son of Man be ashamed when he comes in his glory and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.’”

1 Jn 2:3-6 ESV: “And by this we know that we have come to know him, IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. WHOEVER says ‘I know him’ but does not keep his commandments is A LIAR, and the truth is not in him, BUT whoever KEEPS HIS WORD, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked.”

1 Jn 2:24-25 ESV: “Let what you heard from the beginning ABIDE IN YOU. IF WHAT YOU HEARD from the beginning abides in you, THEN you too will abide in the Son and in the Father. And this is the promise that he made to us—eternal life.”

Heb 3:6, 14-15 ESV: “But Christ is faithful over God's house as a son. And we are his house, IF INDEED WE HOLD FAST our confidence and our boasting in our hope.”

“For we have come to share in Christ, IF INDEED WE HOLD OUR original confidence firm TO THE END. As it is said,

‘Today, IF YOU hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.’”

Col 1:21-23 ESV: “And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds, he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before him, IF INDEED YOU CONTINUE IN THE FAITH, stable and steadfast, NOT SHIFTING from the hope of the gospel that you heard, which has been proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, became a minister.”

1 Co 15:1-2 ESV: “Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are BEING SAVED, IF YOU HOLD FAST TO THE WORD I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.”

Jn 8:31-32 ESV: “So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, ‘IF YOU ABIDE IN MY WORD, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will SET YOU FREE.’”

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟36,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
If Indeed!
Romans 8:
But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.
Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,333,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Indeed!
Romans 8:
But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.
Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Thank you! YES! In Context:

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. 3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who WALK not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit. 6 For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. 7 For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot. 8 Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him. 10 But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.

12 So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. 13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. 14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” 16 The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

Upvote 0