If I Were Your Woman

Tyruke

Nov 22, 2007
✟8,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I have a friend who asked me to share a message to other Christians. She is not very tech savy and doesn't know how to post anything on the internet, so I told her I would do it for her. This was the best place I could think of to get her message out to other Christians.

I don't want to go on and on about how to please your woman.I think you have heard
it all before. Before I reveal my request, I do have one thing to say. Learn to respect
each other's differences. Stop trying to make each other think like the opposite sex.
That can destroy a relationship. God made us different.

I want to wake up in the morning in bed leaning against my pillow with coffee at hand.
My eyes are upon my husband. He is getting ready to pray before he reads the bible.
I am watching him with loving eyes. I know we will discuss the Word after he is through.
Excuse me, I think I just woke up. Does such a man exist?

See You in Heaven,

Your Sister in Christ

P.S. It doesn't hurt to set the clock back a half hour. You can go to bed a half hour early.

Tyruke

Nov 22, 2007
✟8,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is her response

I have asked my brother in Christ if it bothers him to post my letters and he said he doesn't mind.

The note he posted for me is for my brothers in Christ. Consider this a hint. I believe some of my
Sisters in Christ will feel closer to her man. Right now, I have a Man (Jesus) in my life. I read his
love letters (bible) every day. One of you sent me a list of items. I laughed! How little you know me.

Upvote 0