If I could go back in time and change it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildwood

Jun 11, 2005
✟1,023.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
I would go back to when I was 24 and choose the job that used my gifts and excited me, instead of the job that offered more security.

I've learned since then that if I follow God, He will provide and be my security. And, sometimes the job that seems to offer more security at the time, doesn't. Only God knows the future.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Prov. 3: 5&6

(Maybe we do have some wisdom and experiences to share.)

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My best friend died suddenly two years ago. :( If I could go back and change it I would have told her how much I valued the many years of friendship and her faithfulness to keep in touch. I would not have taken so much for granted and although we lived miles apart I would have insisted we get together more often.:sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

njsisterinChrist

Jul 30, 2005
West Orange, Essex County NJ
✟2,066.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
On April 30th 2004 my mom passed away. If I could go back and change things on that day I would sit by that hospital bed and whisper that Jesus loved her and he was waiting to hear the words forgive me and to help her find her way to heaven. I would also have told her that I was sorry for any hurt that I may have caused her and that God had shown me how to forgive her for any pain that she had caused me and that she didn't need to feel guilty about leaving.
Instead I followed my brother to the family privacy room because I thought he needed me at that moment.
I still have days that I pray that at that final moment she found it in her heart (which was so badly diseased) to ask the Lord to forgive her.

Reactions: Wildwood
Upvote 0

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would of asked to of been loved and accepted and not abused from the time I was an born into my teens.....:(

But I know also that God can take bad things and change them for good and He is faithful to complete that which He has started in me..:)

Reactions: Wildwood
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.