Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I guess you don't keep up with current affairs. Sure some are going to fall through the cracks but, Trump said go home and then he'll let you come back in the proper way.

No, but they don't want to report this the truth to the people do they?

M-Bob
Trump won't be in office by the time they can get back in. It takes years on a waiting list, remember no more chain immigration.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I guess you don't keep up with current affairs. Sure some are going to fall through the cracks but, Trump said go home and then he'll let you come back in the proper way.

No, but they don't want to report this the truth to the people do they?

M-Bob

Home...?? This man has known no other ‘home’ since he was 9 years old. He’s lived in your country for 30 years, been gainfully employed, paid his taxes every year, helped raise 2 good kids and has never had even a parking ticket...!

Compare him with the man who most eagerly wants to be rid of him...a man of multiple bankruptcies, taken to court on many occasions for various scams, cheated on all 3 of his wives, makes disgusting comments about women and people who come from largely non-white countries, lies with nearly every breath....tell me again who should be deported...??

• Winner
Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

Enfeoffment75

Dec 28, 2017
Seattle
✟18,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Full-time Farm Workers in California make $30,000 a year.

LOL. So you aren't going to pay attention to my point. (But, btw, if you live on $30K a year you ain't livin' good within 50 miles of the coast anywhere along the entire length of Cali.

The town I lived in was pretty blue-collar for San Diego county and even then if I was scraping by on $30K I'd have been in a world of hurt.

My old friend in Borrego Springs who managed thousands of acres of orange groves had many of these workers working full-time for him making around that much money.

I can see that in Borrego Springs that kinda money might be something. Once you get over the Penninsular Range and over into the god-awful desert you could probably live on pennies....but gosh what an awful place to live if you ask me. I guess at least it wasn't Bombay Beach over at the Salton Sea.

Upvote 0