Ice Storm

BoranJarami

Apr 12, 2006
✟15,790.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Even a week after the ice storm devistated several states, there are thousands still without power. For us we just got ours back on and we have neihbors that are still out.

For many people liveing in rural areas, this means that along with their electricity they also lost their heat and water. These people need our prayers. We should also pray in general for the clean up of this mess. There are trees down everywhere and many places look as if a tornado ripped through.

If you know of anyone that is still out of power, post about it so that we can be praying for them.

One of our neibors is a couple that run a kennel. They are out of power, water, and heat. On top of this, they have a number of new litters with no way of keeping them warm except their mothers' body heat. Keep them in your prayers.

Tony Merritt

Mar 27, 2003
PIEDMONT,SC
✟15,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Even a week after the ice storm devistated several states, there are thousands still without power. For us we just got ours back on and we have neihbors that are still out.

For many people liveing in rural areas, this means that along with their electricity they also lost their heat and water. These people need our prayers. We should also pray in general for the clean up of this mess. There are trees down everywhere and many places look as if a tornado ripped through.

If you know of anyone that is still out of power, post about it so that we can be praying for them.

One of our neibors is a couple that run a kennel. They are out of power, water, and heat. On top of this, they have a number of new litters with no way of keeping them warm except their mothers' body heat. Keep them in your prayers.
Amen Boran. I will keep these in prayer. We had an ice storm in Dec of 2005. We were without power for only two days. I can not imagine what these are going through. They are in need of our prayers.

Tony M

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Praying...Father God, for restoration of power in the areas affected by the ice storms that went across our country, minister to Your people, keep them warm, safe, and fed, in Jesus Name.
I understand how it is, we were hit by two ice storms in the past month or so, and it has been hard on many...but our God can deliver out of all of this!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, heal those that have been devistated by these storms. Give to them Father, for You are their provider. You hear the cries of Your Children, for You are a loving God. Bless those that cry out to You. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0