I Would be Ecstatic to Have a Gay Child!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Braunwyn

geeze louise. what a sick, twisted and screwed up human being.

Upvote 0

WatersMoon110

To See with Eyes Unclouded by Hate
May 30, 2007
Ohio
✟21,255.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Color me sadly unsurprised. The last christian forum I used to attend had a lot of people openly talk about desiring that it was legal to execute homosexuals.
Wow. I wonder what Jesus, the Christ, would say about such people?

It just shows that it isn't about believing that homosexuality is "sinful" but about one hating homosexuals. Which, it often seems, stems from one having homosexual desires, and hating one's self for having them. Self-hatred turned outwards, basically.

Upvote 0

julado

Dec 29, 2008
Sheffield
✟7,741.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Surely we should love our children UNCONDITIONALLY.

I am a Mum.....I am proud of my son. He is profoundly deaf......I am proud of my son. He has added learning disabilities.....I am proud of my son. He is gay........I AM PROUD OF MY SON. I love my son with all my heart. I will always love my son with all my heart.

Incidentally it was only this week that I discovered he has Gaydar....how sweet is that

Upvote 0

PhilosophicalBluster

Existential Good-for-Nothing (See: Philosopher)
Dec 2, 2008
✟16,346.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Ho...ly... Cra-a-ap. Go to a racism seminar or something. You gotta work on that.

Seriously? I thought even you fundies were past stereotyping. MLK Jr. is rolling in his coffin.

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Most certainly not true, that describes heterosexual college kids far better than gay people.

Upvote 0

PhilosophicalBluster

Dec 2, 2008
✟16,346.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Are you kidding me? Oh yes, gays are only into that stuff, just like blacks are only into fried chicken, all Asians eat cats for dinner, and all Jews are money hoarding cheapskates.

The reason gays are not 'going on missions' is because there is no gay agenda like you would like to believe. The gay community does not act as a whole because people are open to their own opinions.

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
+1

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
F

Flibbertigibbet

Although being gay has become incredibly less of a hassle, there are still drawbacks that make it harder to maneuver through society. So, having my druthers, I'd opt for heterosexual children.
When I was in college I made a statement similar to the OP. My very good friend, a gay man, was very upset and said that I had no idea what I was talking about and I clearly didn't understand the difficulties in being homosexual or I would not wish it upon my child.

Upvote 0

PhilosophicalBluster

Dec 2, 2008
✟16,346.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

So are you saying that STD's only occur in men? I'm confused... You racist.

Upvote 0
F

Flibbertigibbet

Yum, I LOVE that Sesame Kitten. Although one woman I know swears she had Sesame Mouse - complete with tail.

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yum, I LOVE that Sesame Kitten. Although one woman I know swears she had Sesame Mouse - complete with tail.
You have really awful taste since everyone knows that Kung Pao Kitten is much tastier.

And I would think that Sesame Mouse with tail would be much better than sesame moose with tail.

But seriously we had Duck Liver Pate' Creme Brulee' at the French laundry a couple years ago.

http://www.frenchlaundry.com/

This sounds SO GOOD!

SAUTÉED FILLET OF PACIFIC TAI SNAPPER
Lily Bulb, French Laundry Garden Radish, Pea Leaves and Young Ginger “Aigre-Doux”
“ROUELLE” OF MARINATED ATLANTIC FLUKE
Compressed Cucumber, Cilantro Shoots, Raspberry Vinegar and Moulin des Pénitents Olive Oil

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wanderingone

I'm not lost I'm just wandering
Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe physically but most certainly not mentally.

<---- will this guy do for "I OBJECT!!!!"?

Seriously.. I know my kids are a little wacky sometimes... but they appear to be quite mentally stable... and I hope they stay that way.. the more I do things like put my hat in the freezer I am convinced I am going to need them to take care of me sooner rather than later.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.