I Wish I Was a Better Discerner (Any Advice is Welcome)

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
From everything he's said i would say he has done that.
You are very very hard on him - way more than he deserves imho. Especially given how he has replied and then you attack him again! wow..maybe consider how you word and approach your posts because they lack grace which would go a long way.
Give a believer the truth as Jesus gave it and you’re accused of attacking. Jesus called people snakes! Talk about an attack! Jesus told a young man that he had to sell all that he had and nothing less! Talk about a lack of grace!! He called a very close friend “Satan!” That would have gotten him banned for life on this site!

By the way, you are attacking me.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟293,870.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Give a believer the truth as Jesus gave it and you’re accused of attacking. Jesus called people snakes! Talk about an attack! Jesus told a young man that he had to sell all that he had and nothing less! Talk about a lack of grace!! He called a very close friend “Satan!” That would have gotten him banned for life on this site!

just giving a believer the truth I guess...

Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟293,870.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Isn’t true and you have two different standards, right? One you apply to you and a different you apply to others, right?

if that's what you want to believe that's ok.

I see you resurrected this 2-3yr old thread to reply to me. kinda neat to do that. I dont think I've had someone reply two years later.. a lot can happen in two years.

how is your life?

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

It's hard to have heart to heart conversation anymore because you get censored or banned just to give the truth. I get it, most people want their view of life stay the same because it means security for them. Although those people who are trying to dig the truth and put their life at risk are trying to help other people are ridiculed. It tells a lot of this condition of life we have. It's usually those people who want good for others are ridiculed, how sad. But I have hope that all the lies will be relieved sooner or later. Jesus is on their side.

• Agree
Reactions: Dorothy Mae
Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
if that's what you want to believe that's ok.

I see you resurrected this 2-3yr old thread to reply to me. kinda neat to do that. I dont think I've had someone reply two years later.. a lot can happen in two years.

how is your life?
Sorry I couldn’t answer. M censored me again. Tell an unpleasant truth and you’re censored here. Jesus himself wouldn’t last 5 minutes here.

Upvote 0