May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
icon13.gif
Satan is trying to take someone very special to me out of my life
Satan is trying to take someone very special to me out of my life. What took place the other day with me in the Spirit was a real warning. Something is not right! I can feel it. There are many that don't want us together. So many are against (US) me Lord Jesus. I surrender everything over to you Jesus, amen.

WE ARE VICTORIOUS IN JESUS. WHAT I WROTE ABOVE IS TO KEEP SOMEONE ALERTED.

I did remove some of this post & shorten a few others because I wanted to make sure I did not cause someone to misunderstand me. I write things that I see in the Spirit of our Lord from the past, to the present and especially gifted to take view into the future. Anything I have removed is saved on my computer and because I know what time frame certain events are taking place now I am will able to verify.

Last edited:

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
THERE IS THE SPIRITUAL AND THERE IS THE NATURAL. I also acknowledge there is given to all men free will. But because the Lord has given to me His sight I choose not to lean to my natural understanding. Will continue in Praise Report..

Satan has selected the wrong morning to mess with my heart! The Lord God has given to me His promises. I know with all of my heart it is the Lord that spoke to me about this (PJ) man.

Okay, I am in the Lord's Kingdom. The Kingdom of God is within me. I have chosen this morning to focus on what the Lord Jesus by His Holy Spirit has already revealed and promised to me. I told the truth about all these heavenly visions so who is it that can stop the will of God? I know my best friend aka pj has free will, however; it is God my Father in heaven that already knows this outcome. He will not reveal something to me as important to me in the Holy Ghost and not bring it into the natural. I only cared about this man in the first place because I know the Lord brought us together in HIM. MY TRUST IS IN THE LORD AND HE HAS GIVEN TO ME HIS PEACE AS I AM TYPING THIS. I know the enemy can't stop or compete with the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jenniferkat

May 30, 2007
✟16,713.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
icon12.gif
I Speak God's Divine Favor Over Matthew's Life
I speak God's divine favor over Matthew.
prayer.gif

Heavenly Father I pray for Matt this morning that You Jesus pour out your marvelous love for him. Matt is your VERY precious outstanding faithful servant. Let him know that all of heaven is looking out for him and because of this, divine intervention took place on his behalf!!! I knew this would sever a relationship(s) when the Lord told me to speak up for Matthew's protection and future. God's goodness is to protect his faithful ones. I thank You, Jesus that I am obedient to Your Holy Spirit no matter how hard it may be at times. I'm asking You Jesus to fully restore and pour out into Matthew's life Your abundance in all heavenly things that pertain to Your GOOD Kingdom. Give to Matt restoration in his heart, heal his good heart Jesus! Give Matthew peace of mind, over flowing joy and YOUR OVERFLOWING LOVE!

Give to Matt FATHER, YOUR DIVINE FAVOR FROM ON HIGH like he has never experienced or seen before! COMPLETE THE GREATER IN HIM LORD JESUS!!! Father God do greater works in my dear brother's life. Just make him so happy!

I speak the blood of Jesus over him and his family, in Jesus Name...amen.

SPEAKING DIVINE FAVOR OVER MATTHEW'S LIFE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

Holy Spirit in the Name of Jesus remove the blinders from Matthew's eyes so he can see clearly in your right timing Lord Jesus, amen & amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums