adnan007

Nov 1, 2016
Pakistan
✟128,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’m a web developer. I use CakePHP for making websites. I know css, html, javascript, and sql. I have completed few projects. I did css, html, javascript, and sql myself in those projects without anyone’s help. I’m quite good with computer. Learning new software isn’t a problem at all.

I’m a disabled person. When I don’t see my life getting better, I get very very sad. But I’m trying to improve my life. I don’t have any education and I don’t yet feel confident enough to ask for a job. I hope someday I’ll have a job. I think I’m an intermediate or close to intermediate level web developer.

I need your help. I need your prayers. I need your advice. I need a mentor. It took me quiet long to take the decision to ask for help. I’m asking for your help to find me some work. Please help me to find some work. I want to improve my life.

I want to work. I want to do volunteer work. I want to work with other people. I don’t want to sit around doing nothing. If you are doing some project and have some work for me, don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll be more than happy to work with you. I’ll be more than happy to do volunteer work.

adnan007

Nov 1, 2016
Pakistan
✟128,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, healing, and work in this desired field in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 4:00AM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Thank you for praying for me. :)

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟732,859.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m a web developer. I use CakePHP for making websites. I know css, html, javascript, and sql. I have completed few projects. I did css, html, javascript, and sql myself in those projects without anyone’s help. I’m quite good with computer. Learning new software isn’t a problem at all.

I’m a disabled person. When I don’t see my life getting better, I get very very sad. But I’m trying to improve my life. I don’t have any education and I don’t yet feel confident enough to ask for a job. I hope someday I’ll have a job. I think I’m an intermediate or close to intermediate level web developer.

I need your help. I need your prayers. I need your advice. I need a mentor. It took me quiet long to take the decision to ask for help. I’m asking for your help to find me some work. Please help me to find some work. I want to improve my life.

I want to work. I want to do volunteer work. I want to work with other people. I don’t want to sit around doing nothing. If you are doing some project and have some work for me, don’t hesitate to contact me. I’ll be more than happy to work with you. I’ll be more than happy to do volunteer work.

Hi,

I own a Website Design business, @ http://www.guardianonlinedevelopment.com.au I don't currently have any work on at the moment.

When times are like that I sometimes work on private projects, to sharpen my skills, and to potentially create some thing of value.

If you want to maybe we could do a combined project, where you help me work on some thing, and we do a 50/50 split of any money made from the project. We can learn from each other. But as with all web projects there is no gaurentee of money being made.

As for what project to work on, maybe we could discuss and come up with some thing together that we think could sell.

Just so you know a little about me, I have been working for 15 years in Website development, but still would not call myself an expert. There is always some thing new to learn.

Contact me using the contact form on my business website above, and we can discuss how to get a project going. And note there may not be any cash generated from these projects. I have tried many things in the past and good ideas don't always sell. But if it is experience you want, I may be able to help.

Robert

Reactions: adnan007
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟732,859.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I own a Website Design business, @ http://www.guardianonlinedevelopment.com.au I don't currently have any work on at the moment.

When times are like that I sometimes work on private projects, to sharpen my skills, and to potentially create some thing of value.

If you want to maybe we could do a combined project, where you help me work on some thing, and we do a 50/50 split of any money made from the project. We can learn from each other. But as with all web projects there is no gaurentee of money being made.

As for what project to work on, maybe we could discuss and come up with some thing together that we think could sell.

Just so you know a little about me, I have been working for 15 years in Website development, but still would not call myself an expert. There is always some thing new to learn.

Contact me using the contact form on my business website above, and we can discuss how to get a project going. And note there may not be any cash generated from these projects. I have tried many things in the past and good ideas don't always sell. But if it is experience you want, I may be able to help.

Robert

I have come up with a small project. It is something that Would be useful for the Web Business. Will discuss with you if you are willing to give it a go. Should only take a day or two to complete.

Reactions: adnan007
Upvote 0

adnan007

Nov 1, 2016
Pakistan
✟128,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have come up with a small project. It is something that Would be useful for the Web Business. Will discuss with you if you are willing to give it a go. Should only take a day or two to complete.

Opportunity and some support is what I want. I want to test and improve my knowledge and skills and be friends with good people. You’re giving me the opportunity to do that. After posting this, I’ll contact you. Thank you very much for offering to help me.

Upvote 0