I think I'm going to Hell for listening to this music?

JRSut1000

Newbie no more!
Aug 20, 2011
United States of America
✟14,114.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Isn't the better question: Is this a hobby that draws me closer TO God or pulls me away from Him. Does it put my focus on Him and love, or does it take the focus away from Him.

It should never be about: 'will I go to hell if I do/don't do this'. But rather 'Is this pleasing to the LORD and will it build me (or others) up or tear down?'

Upvote 0

Jeffersonian

Soli Deo Gloria
Mar 18, 2009
Santo Domingo
Visit site
✟7,910.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Isn't the better question: Is this a hobby that draws me closer TO God or pulls me away from Him. Does it put my focus on Him and love, or does it take the focus away from Him.

It should never be about: 'will I go to hell if I do/don't do this'. But rather 'Is this pleasing to the LORD and will it build me (or others) up or tear down?'

There is no way to say this better.
Its all about glorify God
that's the reason of our creation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gav1nzdad

Somewhere in the middle
Jun 13, 2012
US
✟7,940.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
pray about it brother. Give it to God and let the Holy Spirit lead you into the path of righteousness. No one on this earth is capable or qualified to judge you or your actions. My advice is that if the Holy Spirit places a conviction on your heart about something you are doing, heed that message.
God bless you.

Upvote 0
R

Romanseight2005

][/B]Isn't the better question: Is this a hobby that draws me closer TO God or pulls me away from Him. Does it put my focus on Him and love, or does it take the focus away from Him.

:thumbsup: Exactly!!!!

Upvote 0

holyrokker

Contributor
Sep 4, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status