Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All I know is I feel as if God is telling me to end things. That is it. I am so confused because I have nothing to go by.
I do not think it is God at all.

Upvote 0

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I have had a boyfriend for almost a year and a half now. Not quite, but almost. He is my best friend. We do just about everything together.
I am seventeen, and he just turned eighteen. He is immature, but he is a God-fearing Christian. Both of us have been Christian for about a year now... so I suppose we are both still figuring things out. That is why I am so thankful for this forum.

Anyways. I think I am being called to break up with him. BUT I have no clue if this is just me being stupid or if it actually God calling me. I cannot go to the Bible for answers. I would understand if my boyfriend was causing us to stumble, was not Christian, etc., but he is Christian! And every time we have "stumbled" we both repent together and move on and try to not to it again. So that is not the issue.

It is just a sheer feeling. That is all. Before I felt that way, I was happy with him. I mean, we both thought we were the ones for each other. We are both Christian, we talk about God, pray together, go to church together, and I know he cares for me, and he respects the physical boundaries we need to have. But I am growing unhappy because I am afraid that I am not in God's will (or what is making God happy). I am so afraid, and so attached to my boyfriend because he is my best friend.

I do not know what is happening or what to do. I am so lost and scared, and I am afraid God will turn his back on me if I do not hurry up and realize what he is saying. Everything feels so fuzzy. I already feel heartbroken inside and nothing has even happened. Please help.

God won't ever turn God's back on you. Don't worry about that one.

Having said that, it's pretty obvious that it's time for you and your boyfriend to move on. It will be okay though. There are plenty of fish.

Upvote 0