• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I think God punished me like he did David for Bathsheba...

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I think I misunderstood you. Are you saying the dream that I had in September of '22 that told me in March of '23 a specific person would contact me on a specific date is not of God? That's not vague like psychics. That was exact!

So... if you haven't spoken to your brother in over a year and get a dream that God tells you he will contact you on 6/9/23 & he does indeed contact you on that date that the dream is a "delusion sent from God"?

I understand that God and God alone is omniscient. Not the Devil, not any man nor any "being". If that is true, how can I end up expecting a specific event to happen 6 months before it actually does? That sure didn't come from me! I attribute that to God. 100%!
Psychics have specific visions too. The bible warns us about people speaking in detail about puffed up visions.

You may attribute it to God, but what does God say? Where is the evidence and Godly fruit that God was even involved in this?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dreamingjoeinjail

Jun 27, 2021
Southeast
✟18,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Psychics have specific visions too. The bible warns us about people speaking in detail about puffed up visions.

You may attribute it to God, but what does God say? Where is the evidence and Godly fruit that God was even involved in this?
Yep. I'm totally lost.

I am totally not a prophet or a psychic, btw. I just think God CAN/HAS spoken to me using dreams. Not every dream is from him too.

I am of the school of thought that only God knows the future so if a dream turns out prophetic, it must be from him. How else would the dreamer come by that knowledge? I don't think the devil can give dreams. That would give him God-like abilities. I also don't think anyone else other than God knows the future.

Is there anything in the Bible that says the devil can give dreams? Chapter/verse me, please.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
For the last 7.xx years God has put me in 3 relationships with women who have cheated. The last cheater was for 3 years to the day. I feel like God did that for my previous cheating in past relationships.

I am broken. I thought God was merciful and gracious, but he made me to suffer in the same way I made women suffer in my past brokenness. He didn't care that I grew emotionally to now detest my past. He made me to suffer exponentially for my past transgressions.

Please don't tell me it wasn't God or it was my bad choices. I believe God has spoken to me through dreams in my life. That is the only explanation that I can come up with when I have the prophetic dreams that I have had. I had so many prophetic dreams about the last woman. Weird thing is during the 3 years, he never spoke to reveal her infidelity until the 3 years concluded. Once the 3 years were up, he just bombarded me with revelatory dreams if her infidelity that have now proven to be. It's like he wanted me with her like a prison sentence for the last 3 years.

I feel like I can never trust God again. I feel like I don't want anything to do with him since he was so wicked and vengeful against me. It's just like his rage against David. I don't want anything to do with ANYONE like that. He knew my heart changed and desired better. He didn't have to punish me like that.

Any kind words, encouragement and/or prayers are much appreciated.
You forget that there is a vicious and clever enemy that seeks to kill and destroy. His name is Satan, not God! When God forgives, He forgets. David reaped the consequences of his sin. God did not cause the problems that David suffered. For example, David never disciplined Absolom. Absolom had no respect for his murdering adulterous father. So Absolom turned traitor. God forgave David to the extent that the son of adultery became the next king. OK, strictly speaking, Bathsheba and David were no longer in adultery. David was still a murderer.

According to the Law, David and Bathsheba should have been put to death. God, in His mercy, spared them both.

If you turn away from God and blame Him for your problems, you will never recover. God is your only hope. How do you know that your dreams are from God? I've had countless dreams in my 72 years of life. Only a very few were from God. You need to let God off the hook and stop blaming Him for your problems. He wants to help you, not punish you. Jesus has already been punished for your sins. God is not going to punish you. You also need to know the difference between punishment and discipline. Punishment is unproductive, as the prison system shows. Discipline is for our good, to cause us to draw closer to God, not to push us away.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Yep. I'm totally lost.

I am totally not a prophet or a psychic, btw. I just think God CAN/HAS spoken to me using dreams. Not every dream is from him too.

I am of the school of thought that only God knows the future so if a dream turns out prophetic, it must be from him. How else would the dreamer come by that knowledge? I don't think the devil can give dreams. That would give him God-like abilities. I also don't think anyone else other than God knows the future.

Is there anything in the Bible that says the devil can give dreams? Chapter/verse me, please.
There's no devil dream verse, you may find a verse about it being created by the person in question i.e. vainly puffed up by the mind are keywords that recall in the memory.

There's a phenomena out there, it's not the devil. It's just people projecting their emotions aware or unaware, it doesn't matter. It creates something like a wifi network sharing projected thoughts and emotions. It's a reflection of many physical bodies trying to imitate the trinity but amounting to modalism on a vast scale. Because Adam was created to look like and be like God, this capacity is being exploited to create this phenomenon over a vast range. By who? no idea.

The subconscious has a means through this network to gather "data" beyond the person and then create realistic replicas based on what it calculates.

The thing is, the fruit of these dreams you talk about, lead you to ruin continually. Not just once, but the same way each time. The bible says that to come to God we must first believe that He is, and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him. These visions are communicating that if there is a God, He really likes to mess with us. The faith in these visions is drawing you away from the God who rewards those who earnestly seek him and towards a trickster figure who brings ruin.

That's the fruit of the patterns you have presented. I'm sure you'll continue thinking on these things until you are satisfied with the answer you come up with.

I am reminded, in the old days, I created a calendar of sorts. Each day a scripture verse would be representative of that day. I can't remember how I figured it out but each day I'd read the passage and it somehow described the day. The fruit however was creepy and something about using the calendar lead to madness that felt very spiraling. So I stopped using it. Even if I did pray to get the information, and even if I did use scriptures .. the fruit wasn't Godly ... so it wasn't worth what came from it.

Even more recently I had a bout with identity dysphoria, this is a more extreme form of gender dysphoria in that my subconscious was convinced that I had no identity and was "everybody." I'd walk past people and have their thoughts and emotions inside me and start feeling things in my body even if I didn't have the body parts for.

(so based on some reasoning I could have said, I don't have the body parts for these sensations, so maybe God is telling me I'm a woman? but I didn't come to that conclusion)

For a time I thought God must be trying to teach me something along the lines of "do unto others" because it was impossible to do an action without considering how it affected others. Quite the elaborate prison.

However, over time cracks began to display, fruit began to bear and it was obvious that from the beginning it was a grand illusion and not of God. After I recognized what was wrong with what was going on, was the beginning of being able to turn it around. I needed to identify each thing responsible for the phenomena, and then select a Godly thing to replace each thing with. In the same way, what ever is wrong in your sitution, you personally must recognize whatever the issue is, and take steps to walk in a different direction.

I appreciate you listening to me. I hope you find a path with God that treats you better.

Upvote 0

dreamingjoeinjail

Jun 27, 2021
Southeast
✟18,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...The thing is, the fruit of these dreams you talk about, lead you to ruin continually. Not just once, but the same way each time. The bible says that to come to God we must first believe that He is, and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him. These visions are communicating that if there is a God, He really likes to mess with us. The faith in these visions is drawing you away from the God who rewards those who earnestly seek him and towards a trickster figure who brings ruin.

That's the fruit of the patterns you have presented. I'm sure you'll continue thinking on these things until you are satisfied with the answer you come up with.

I am reminded, in the old days, I created a calendar of sorts. Each day a scripture verse would be representative of that day. I can't remember how I figured it out but each day I'd read the passage and it somehow described the day. The fruit however was creepy and something about using the calendar lead to madness that felt very spiraling. So I stopped using it. Even if I did pray to get the information, and even if I did use scriptures .. the fruit wasn't Godly ... so it wasn't worth what came from it...

I now get what you're saying. Since the result of the dreams is bad, it can't be from God. I can see that. Buuuuut...what if the result, the final result, has yet to be revealed. Like what if all the bad I suffered ends up leading me to some kind of good? What kind of good? Idk. I guess only time will tell.

It's hard for me to just dismiss everything and say it wasn't God because of the coincidences of having strangers "speak prophetically" at the same time. I mean people that I have never met.

Upvote 0

raeeldri

Jun 10, 2023
Karak
Visit site
✟8,873.00
Country
Jordan
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
For the last 7.xx years God has put me in 3 relationships with women who have cheated. The last cheater was for 3 years to the day. I feel like God did that for my previous cheating in past relationships.

I am broken. I thought God was merciful and gracious, but he made me to suffer in the same way I made women suffer in my past brokenness. He didn't care that I grew emotionally to now detest my past. He made me to suffer exponentially for my past transgressions.

Please don't tell me it wasn't God or it was my bad choices. I believe God has spoken to me through dreams in my life. That is the only explanation that I can come up with when I have the prophetic dreams that I have had. I had so many prophetic dreams about the last woman. Weird thing is during the 3 years, he never spoke to reveal her infidelity until the 3 years concluded. Once the 3 years were up, he just bombarded me with revelatory dreams if her infidelity that have now proven to be. It's like he wanted me with her like a prison sentence for the last 3 years.

I feel like I can never trust God again. I feel like I don't want anything to do with him since he was so wicked and vengeful against me. It's just like his rage against David. I don't want anything to do with ANYONE like that. He knew my heart changed and desired better. He didn't have to punish me like that.

I do not know what to tell you about your experiences. What I do know is that we each make our choices and we are to live with the consequences. My first wife committed adultery while I was at work. I did not make her choose to do what she had done. Yet that is what happened. We wound up divorced just after 2 years after we were married. Was it fair that she did that to me? No, it was not! Did I blame God for what had happened? no, I did not. I got her pregnant and then we got married. We did not know each other that well. It was my friend that told me what was going on behind my back. The next morning, I asked her, and told me the truth. God has a way of working these things out. It was seven years that He brought me to my deceased wife. It was the greatest event of my life. He taught me so much through our marriage of 36 years.
I am not saying that this is the way it happens in your life, rather what do you do? Praise God that He revealed to you as what was going on, listen to Him and He will direct your steps.
Rick

Upvote 0

dreamingjoeinjail

Jun 27, 2021
Southeast
✟18,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do not know what to tell you about your experiences. What I do know is that we each make our choices and we are to live with the consequences. My first wife committed adultery while I was at work. I did not make her choose to do what she had done. Yet that is what happened. We wound up divorced just after 2 years after we were married. Was it fair that she did that to me? No, it was not! Did I blame God for what had happened? no, I did not. I got her pregnant and then we got married. We did not know each other that well. It was my friend that told me what was going on behind my back. The next morning, I asked her, and told me the truth. God has a way of working these things out. It was seven years that He brought me to my deceased wife. It was the greatest event of my life. He taught me so much through our marriage of 36 years.
I am not saying that this is the way it happens in your life, rather what do you do? Praise God that He revealed to you as what was going on, listen to Him and He will direct your steps.
Rick
Thank you for that encouragement. You're right. It could have ended up worse. I definitely thank God that my body is still sound. Maybe traumatized mentally/emotionally, but that's nothing that God can't sort through if he so chooses.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟793,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed

Two things; whatever God does is just:

1. This life is not about you.

2. This life is not about this life.

Maybe try to shrug off this "poor little me" attitude and be thankful for the fact —maybe even enjoy the fact— that God is changing your perspective concerning who and what God is. Quit trying to draw a final conclusion; we won't have that until we see him as he is.

There may be something to the statement, "The journey we undergo in this life says more about God than the conclusions that we draw during this life say about God."

Upvote 0

dreamingjoeinjail

Jun 27, 2021
Southeast
✟18,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Two things; whatever God...
Have you ever been in a situation that completely destroys you and what you thought God was and did? Have you ever been told by God to choose a woman who would then go on to literally be like Gomer to poor Hosea?

1. You weren't there so you cannot dare to say "God didn't tell you to choose her". My friend, I promise you he did. I thought this woman was UGLY. Face, body, skin color, hair color, everything physically. She seemed nice enough and we seemed to share the same interests. Like most emotional issues, hers did not pop up until she was in a romantic relationship with me. I was told that by learning to love this woman, I might end up meeting the woman who is to be my wife. I argued and delayed until I finally said, "Okay God. I don't see it, but I will try with her." In the on/off for 3 years, I had so very many dreams that I believe God gave me. Not in one of those dreams did God ever say anything about her infidelities. Plenty of wierd situations in the real world, but nothing concrete & I was looking to God to tell me what to do since he told me to choose this woman. It wasn't until the 3rd year and 3rd breakup that he gave me a dream that showed her being unclean & unclean from sexual sin. After that, I was told the truth. Nothing is ever kept a secret in this world. So...clearly God wanted me with her and with her for 3 years exactly. Why? Idk. That's why I am on here asking for people who have actually made it to the other side of their trial.

You shouldn't say, "...poor little me..." about someone else's bad situation. You don't know them or what they went through. Maybe they had a promiscuous mother who abandoned them to an abusive father for a few years until the state could intervene. Maybe after the state intervened and she popped back into that poor child's life he was subject to the worst mental and emotional abuse by that mother so having a woman to cheat and get pregnant by another man really hits close to home. Like exactly on the previously wounded area he was trying to protect.

Maybe that person realized that he was just like his ancestors and was living out his inheritance of adultery and wanted change and desperately searched for God. The God that the Bible says is merciful and graceful. Maybe it blows up his world as to why he couldn't get that mercy and seemingly had to be punished for his acts committed in his brokenness. And if God would act now to punish, why wouldn't he act back then to speak to the parents of the little boy so the child could grow up healthy?

• Informative
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dreamingjoeinjail

Jun 27, 2021
Southeast
✟18,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let me just say this really quick. If you read this and you feel angry, annoyed or something similar instead of feeling compassion, don't respond. I'm not an expert, but I don't think your response is being urged by God. But hey...what do I know. Look at my life.

It blows my mind that so many give a condemning response without any compassion at all. Is that what you got from reading the bible? I thought we were to be Christ like. While wrapped in flesh as Christ, he was full of kindness and compassion.

I'm really just looking for someone who has been where I have been.

1. God told me to do something. In faith , obedience and trust, I did.

2. What he told me to do ended up being the worst thing mentally and emotionally on me.

3. My ongoing convo with God speaks now of freedom, Jubilee & a completely new woman. Unfortunately, with the way that the last 7 years have gone, especially the most recent 3, I don't have much hope.

Has anyone ever been through something horrible that God directed them into and has come out of it on the other side? Any advice? It doesn't have to be a situation like mine. Maybe a business he told you to start? Maybe a job he told you to take? Anything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sors

Still Love This Movie
Sep 30, 2004
Texas
✟22,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think I misunderstood you. Are you saying the dream that I had in September of '22 that told me in March of '23 a specific person would contact me on a specific date is not of God? That's not vague like psychics. That was exact!

So... if you haven't spoken to your brother in over a year and get a dream that God tells you he will contact you on 6/9/23 & he does indeed contact you on that date that the dream is a "delusion sent from God"?

I understand that God and God alone is omniscient. Not the Devil, not any man nor any "being". If that is true, how can I end up expecting a specific event to happen 6 months before it actually does? That sure didn't come from me! I attribute that to God. 100%!

The rapture will happen in 26 Days. God told me in a dream.

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,883.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You cheated or demeaned women in the past too? See this as a learning experience. You messed up, now God’s encouraging you to grow up. He’s not punishing you, he’s calling you to recognize your mistakes, repent, & treat women w/ dignity. The fact you are such a ladies man tells me you can do this the right way & God wants you to do it the right way & knows you can.

Maybe try waiting for your ‘dream’ girl too & not just anyone you can get to agree to go out with you. I'm guessing you struggle with this some. This may in fact be what God is wanting you to do: be patient for the right woman.

We are praying you overcome the 'God is punishing me' lie & are able to grow from this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟793,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Have you ever been in a situation that completely destroys you and what you thought God was and did? Have you ever been told by God to choose a woman who would then go on to literally be like Gomer to poor Hosea?
Ha! Near enough! That kind of thing is a good part of the reason that I now believe quite a bit differently from what I grew up believing. And I am with you 100% about poor Hosea! I too, heard, "Your marriage is only what you make it.", "Treat her how you want to be treated.", "God loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life.", "God has a wonderful plan for your marriage.", "It's hard, but work through it."
1. You weren't there so you cannot dare to say "God didn't tell you to choose her". My friend, I promise you he did. I thought this woman was UGLY. Face, body, skin color, hair color, everything physically. She seemed nice enough and we seemed to share the same interests. Like most emotional issues, hers did not pop up until she was in a romantic relationship with me. I was told that by learning to love this woman, I might end up meeting the woman who is to be my wife. I argued and delayed until I finally said, "Okay God. I don't see it, but I will try with her." In the on/off for 3 years, I had so very many dreams that I believe God gave me. Not in one of those dreams did God ever say anything about her infidelities. Plenty of wierd situations in the real world, but nothing concrete & I was looking to God to tell me what to do since he told me to choose this woman. It wasn't until the 3rd year and 3rd breakup that he gave me a dream that showed her being unclean & unclean from sexual sin. After that, I was told the truth. Nothing is ever kept a secret in this world. So...clearly God wanted me with her and with her for 3 years exactly. Why? Idk. That's why I am on here asking for people who have actually made it to the other side of their trial.
I made it through.

And I'm expecting more to come, before God is through making me into whatever use he had in mind for me from the beginning.

And I didn't say to you, nor did I think, "God didn't tell you to choose her". And I agree with you about all the well-wishers who thought they knew what was wrong and needed done to fix my marriage. They don't know. Nobody knows, except you, what you went through and are still going through.
You shouldn't say, "...poor little me..." about someone else's bad situation. You don't know them or what they went through. Maybe they had a promiscuous mother who abandoned them to an abusive father for a few years until the state could intervene. Maybe after the state intervened and she popped back into that poor child's life he was subject to the worst mental and emotional abuse by that mother so having a woman to cheat and get pregnant by another man really hits close to home. Like exactly on the previously wounded area he was trying to protect.
I'm saying that contrary to your apparent current mindset, this is not about YOU.

You think you've been through worse than me? You don't know that. But it comes across as you trying to show me that I'm unqualified to criticize your point of view. You are wrong. If the Bible shows that life is about Christ, I can tell you so. —even when I know that you have to go through what he is dragging you through before you will see whatever he is producing in you. That is, I know that me telling you so won't make much difference, except maybe to take your eyes off yourself for a few seconds and consider.

Maybe that person realized that he was just like his ancestors and was living out his inheritance of adultery and wanted change and desperately searched for God. The God that the Bible says is merciful and graceful. Maybe it blows up his world as to why he couldn't get that mercy and seemingly had to be punished for his acts committed in his brokenness. And if God would act now to punish, why wouldn't he act back then to speak to the parents of the little boy so the child could grow up healthy?
Because this life is not for this life.

But did you think God owes you something?

It is not my intent to badger you nor to argue with you, but to try to show you that a different point of view would be of considerable help to you. What it has done for me cannot be measured.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟793,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Let me just say this really quick. If you read this and you feel angry, annoyed or something similar instead of feeling compassion, don't respond. I'm not an expert, but I don't think your response is being urged by God. But hey...what do I know. Look at my life.

It blows my mind that so many give a condemning response without any compassion at all. Is that what you got from reading the bible? I thought we were to be Christ like. While wrapped in flesh as Christ, he was full of kindness and compassion.

I'm really just looking for someone who has been where I have been.

1. God told me to do something. In faith , obedience and trust, I did.

2. What he told me to do ended up being the worst thing mentally and emotionally on me.

3. My ongoing convo with God speaks now of freedom, Jubilee & a completely new woman. Unfortunately, with the way that the last 7 years have gone, especially the most recent 3, I don't have much hope.

Has anyone ever been through something horrible that God directed them into and has come out of it on the other side? Any advice? It doesn't have to be a situation like mine. Maybe a business he told you to start? Maybe a job he told you to take? Anything.
I get it. You want compassion. And you will get it. And you already have it. You don't know what is going on in my heart, nor do you know my concern for you. You speak of Hosea. But Job said, "Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him."

God is severe. And merciful. But he owes you nothing.

But let me tell you one more thing, before you dismiss me entirely. All the wrongdoing done against you, doesn't begin to measure up to what it does to God. You think you hurt, but God is the one against whom sin is committed. After all the awful things King David did, when he finally repented, he said to God, "Against you only have I sinned."

• Winner
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dreamingjoeinjail

Jun 27, 2021
Southeast
✟18,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You cheated or demeaned women in the past too? See this as a learning experience. You messed up, now God’s encouraging you to grow up. He’s not punishing you, he’s calling you to recognize your mistakes, repent, & treat women w/ dignity. The fact you are such a ladies man tells me you can do this the right way & God wants you to do it the right way & knows you can.

Maybe try waiting for your ‘dream’ girl too & not just anyone you can get to agree to go out with you. I'm guessing you struggle with this some. This may in fact be what God is wanting you to do: be patient for the right woman.

We are praying you overcome the 'God is punishing me' lie & are able to grow from this.
I did cheat. I was horrible. The thing I struggle with is this punishment is like 7 years AFTER having the epiphany that I need to be a better man and making the changes necessary. I had a little girl come into my life that made me realize that I need to be a better man and that relationship motivated me to make those changes and grow in leaps and bounds. Why would God need to put me with this Gomer 7 years after making the changes in my life?

I don't hop into relationships. I knew this woman for years. We hung out completely platonic for like 8 months before I relented to God's pushing me towards this woman who I thought was physically ugly. EVERY woman, date, EVERYTHING gets thorough prayer before I move in whatever direction I believe God wants me to go in.

Upvote 0

dreamingjoeinjail

Jun 27, 2021
Southeast
✟18,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The rapture will happen in 26 Days. God told me in a dream.
So here is what you do. Go right now and ask God if the dream was really from him. Ask him to show you his meaning of the dream and what you are supposed to do with the dream's info. Maybe it's not the rapture as you think, but it's God's symbolism for something else. Ask him. Another thing, the numbers might be symbolism too. Ask him. You ever notice how numbers in the bible are nearly always associated with the same idea repeatedly? Like nearly every 40 has something to do with a trial of some sort? Maybe it's not a literal 26? If the rapture really does happen in 26 days, then it was really from God and it was literal. If that ends up being the case, he told you for a reason. I hope you do what he wanted you to do with that info.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟962,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
David still trusted God during his consequences. You do not. That is not a valid comparison.
  1. If you are not doing so already, seek out a psychiatrist for your underlying mental issues* (not just a psychologist).
  2. At the same time, seek counsel from a church that is good at dealing with mental illnesses.
God is not going to twist your arm to make you love & trust Him.

*This is a mental health recovery sub-forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟962,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
David still trusted God during his consequences. You do not. That is not a valid comparison.
  1. If you are not doing so already, seek out a psychiatrist for your underlying mental issues* (not just a psychologist).
  2. At the same time, seek counsel from a church that is good at dealing with mental illnesses.
God is not going to twist your arm to make you love & trust Him.

*This is a mental health recovery sub-forum.
Right On Time, Roby Duke (2006)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Sounds to me you are looking to blame someone other than the one at fault; you. You alone put your self in all these positions not GOD; if you blame GOD for burdens HE warns HE will give you a burden. It is your lost and you are in for a rocky life without GOD, you think its bad now? The hatred you put forth to GOD, blaming GOD and taking HIM out your life will leave a void where the devil will step right in. GOD IS merciful and loving but when you do things without HIS blessings than you are on your own. HE gave us all rules and laws to fallow to have a healthy, wealthy life and if we don't fallow them then we pay for it. You think GOD is wicked? What do you think of Satan? for he will give you everything you want, the thing is it is all to steal your soul putting enmity between you and GOD; it is only his to give for a short period than you lose your soul in the process.
I don't think what you say are prophetic dreams were dreams from GOD; GOD cannot, will not cause one to sin. Maybe it was just your lust coming back to bite you; nothing more nothing less. Karma is real and Biblical for what goes around will come around. I suggest you repent with whole soul, mind and body; for what is coming if you don't have CHRIST as your shield you are destined to a hell fire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0