I prophecy that our generation, will have dreams and visions greater than those that came before

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Yes, hi!

I put it to you, that our generation, the generation of the pity of the grave, will have dreams and visions greater than the generation of sadness of the Earth before us. What the previous generation believed had something to do with how much they rested, we will understand as having to do with what we did in the meantime, waiting for rest. Our rest, will be expansive and clear. We will know to trust the Lord, greatly at His Right Hand, truly straight, from His Left. These things will become clear as the generation greater than us, comes after us: building on our prayers and dreams of prayers, showing strength of vision in the way of truer.

We must pray that our dreams not be lost on us; if our elders said "you need to slow down" we need to go doubly slow, if our elders said "let it rest" we must rest doubly! This is what it is to be obedient to this generation, in the manner of trust, which we have come to know. The Devil is ready to round up, the remainders of an earlier Day but he doesn't understand it; in another sense, the Devil is ready to commit to the sins of a looser generation, but he doesn't have the strength. We are protected, at the moment, by what our forefathers have made us, but the covering will be removed and we will have to work hard to keep from our forefathers and us with them, being exposed (that their nakedness be revealed and ours - let the reader have caution).

Those that want to lead amongst us, will have to heed these things, for we will all be bound by them - even as by the word, we bind ourselves to the work ahead. There is strength in this, that we learn to work with the yoke Christ set out and we heave the burden which He made Light. Leaders that have a taste for what the youth trust, will be tempted - urging to marry is one suggestion, but better than that is to be chaste, until such time you are called. We must be aware that false seers will creep in, who do not respect our dreams and visions, our love for community and relationship - may the Lord defend us mightily.

In all this we can have peace, that our words will not return to us void, as God says His do not (His words). Our sense of the dreams and visions God wanted us to have and experience will guide us through our culture, our times. This is a blessed blessing, that even those with us, will be benefitted by the warm spirit of communion with God and His working, His prophecies and His intercession - we will be joined in spirit, to Him and His. We will have this, for righteousness' sake, all praise to His Name. May we experience the many joys of coming together in these strengths, that His soul prosper (and prosper in Us).

Thanks for your time; grow with me!

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟457,587.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you prophesying or quoting scripture?

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams

Yes, these things are already happening.

Upvote 0