• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

I need your help

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Marrish, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Marrish

Marrish New Member

+1
    Viet Nam
    Naturalist
    Engaged
    1. Hi. Can someone please explain why I can only see an option to post a new thread here in this section? I have almost gone crazy trying to figure this site out. I have been on the internet for 20+ years and never have this much confusion trying to get something accomplished. How do I post in another area??? Please help!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. nonaeroterraqueous

nonaeroterraqueous Nonexistent Member

+1,570
    United States
    Protestant
    Married
    Your faith is listed as "naturalist." To participate in most threads, you need a denomination designation that is accepted as Christian (loosely defined by the site). You should be able to post in a few other sections, but not many.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. St_Worm2

St_Worm2 Senior Member Supporter

+38,540
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hi Marrish, first off, WELCOME TO CF :wave:

I'm sorry that you're having trouble posting on some of our boards, but as @nonaeroterraqueous just explained, many of our boards are meant to be used by Christians only.

Here are links to some of the boards that you should be able to post on. There may still be a restriction on certain debate boards until you get 20 posts and 5 likes (or even 100 posts on one particular debate board here), but I believe you can post away on most of the boards that you'll find at these links :)

Perhaps a mod or an ambassador will drop by on this thread and help you out as well.

You can also look down towards the bottom under the Forums tab for the various Leisure & Society and the Recovery Boards, where I believe you are welcome to post as well.

--David

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Tigger45

Tigger45 St’s Peter & Paul Supporter

+7,386
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    :wave:

5. maintenance man

maintenance man Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,054
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Welcome to the forums! Don't let the restrictions throw you off; we're glad you're here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List