Viet Nam
✟15,239.00
Country
Viet Nam
Faith
Naturalist
Marital Status
Engaged
  1. Hi. Can someone please explain why I can only see an option to post a new thread here in this section? I have almost gone crazy trying to figure this site out. I have been on the internet for 20+ years and never have this much confusion trying to get something accomplished. How do I post in another area??? Please help!

Reactions: St_Worm2

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Your faith is listed as "naturalist." To participate in most threads, you need a denomination designation that is accepted as Christian (loosely defined by the site). You should be able to post in a few other sections, but not many.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,925,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
  1. Hi. Can someone please explain why I can only see an option to post a new thread here in this section? I have almost gone crazy trying to figure this site out. I have been on the internet for 20+ years and never have this much confusion trying to get something accomplished. How do I post in another area??? Please help!
Hi Marrish, first off, WELCOME TO CF :wave:

I'm sorry that you're having trouble posting on some of our boards, but as @nonaeroterraqueous just explained, many of our boards are meant to be used by Christians only.

Here are links to some of the boards that you should be able to post on. There may still be a restriction on certain debate boards until you get 20 posts and 5 likes (or even 100 posts on one particular debate board here), but I believe you can post away on most of the boards that you'll find at these links :)

Perhaps a mod or an ambassador will drop by on this thread and help you out as well.

You can also look down towards the bottom under the Forums tab for the various Leisure & Society and the Recovery Boards, where I believe you are welcome to post as well.

--David

Last edited:
Upvote 0