USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We must put our faith in the word of God. You read this and remember He said it to you. Read them for He said it more then once. See as a believer the enemy comes in to steal the word. Those thoughts are just lies since the WORD OF GOD tells you different. Every time that thought comes SPEAK one of these verses that GOD said to YOU!

"May the LORD our God be with us as he was with our ancestors; may he never leave us nor forsake us." 1st Kings

" For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath." Deut 4

" Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deut 31 6

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”" Deut 31 8

a"No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you." Jos 1 5

" Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Josh 1 9

"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken." Psa 55 22

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4

" for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]"

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you guys please pray that God let’s me know if he is still with me I’m very afraid that his spirit is no longer inside of me
:praying: Will pray :praying:
We all have times when we don't feel God's presence. Sometimes even long times.

But this was true even before we were Christians:
Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being.

• Winner
Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0