Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, United States
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I believe you like to garden; maybe plant a bed of flowers in your loved one's memory,

I'll second that, it was also the advice of a Redemptionist Brother. Getting in touch with the earth in gardening often helps. Come to think of it, that was a suggestion of hospice as well--plant a memorial in your loved one's memory.

Upvote 0

Assisi

not a sissy
Sep 7, 2006
Sydney
✟21,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You remain in my prayers Michie.

You are going through so much! I know what it is like to be unable to get horrible thoughts out of my mind, it is especially difficult at night. The advice you've been given to see a counsellor and accept whatever help you can is good, I agree. But I also want to encourage you to pray at night and ask God to remove your troublesome thoughts, receive the sacraments as much as you can, and get to adoration if you can. I know you already know this :) and that you may well already be doing it. But I want to encourage you in it. God loves you.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,737,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you all for the good advise & prayers. Should things continue as they are for me I will be seeing a doctor. But I do want to say your prayers are such a comfort right now. Thank you & God bless you. :)

Upvote 0