• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

I need good websites!

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Alexs_Girl, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Alexs_Girl

Alexs_Girl Member

+2
    Protestant
    Hey, can you tell me some of the websites you go to most often? I'm bored and need to go to new places! Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

~!*breezy*!~

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Psalms34

Psalms34 ◄♫♪♫ תהלים ♫♪♫►

+378
    Calvary Chapel
    Engaged
    US-Constitution
  3. Fac3less

Fac3less Station Nerd

+1
    Christian
    The majority of sites I go to.. would include:

mmm, e107.org - a CMS (content management system) for making sites.. may not interest you, might though.

news.com - decent place to find semi techy news
    wired.com - decent place, techy news but lots of ads
    betanews.com - cool place for getting the latest beta software - and legally.

I guess thats all for now! Let me know if you need any others? google is a great source as well. :)

4. Under_His_Shadow

Under_His_Shadow HowwellIre-Member

+89
    Christian
    What kind of sites are you looking for, and what are your interests? Christian - related sites or...?

5. Biarien

Biarien Dúnadan

+290
    Christian
    Married
  6. 7x7

7x7 Active Member

+8
    Christian
    Single
    here one that is great for boredom, it Jesus referances but Im not so sure how "good" it is. makes you wonder though. it links to everything you can imagine also. wild stuff to say the least. but dont worry, nothing rated X or R that I have found there.

http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/

let me know what you think, I have more crazy links like that too. some make my head spin, others make it hurt. you know what they say, "no pain, no gain"

7. MaryS

MaryS Well-Known Member

+131
    Christian
    US-Republican
    Try www.ringsurf.com ..... lots of topics/categories listed and a search engine to lead you to websites with more specific interests.

8. coreXian

coreXian Member

+3
    Christian
    Married
    I start my day off by going here: http://www.gospelcom.net/yob/reading.php
    Then through out the day I visit: slashdot.org, weather.com, cnn.com, popcap.com (for games), and on, and on . . .
    It all really depends on your taste.

9. jennm

jennm Member

+11
    Christian
    Married
  10. djchuang

djchuang Newbie

+4
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    This is a great website right here! When you're bored, you can read through the hundreds of threads, and reply to them! Hours will fly right by!

11. SuzieHomemaker

SuzieHomemaker New Member

+3
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican