Being a mom is God's gift 2 me
Sep 27, 2007
Texas
✟16,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have forgiven everyone from my past and I am looking towards the future. For four years the Lord told me to leave my family but I kept holding on. Its been 19 years of heartache and pain, disappointments, verbal-sexual-mental-emotional-spiritual abuse, and I can't believe I wanted to go back. God made it a way where no one would accept me back for a reason and I am glad. I am not saying these are bad people, I am saying that these are children of disobedience and I do not want to be apart of them any longer. I want to obey God in everything I do and I do not want them back into my life so they can insult me and my relaitonship with God like THEY ALWAYS DO.

My son will be here in 2-3 months. He is my only family now and I want to believe in God for a new spiritual family who loves God and wants to obey God. It is actually easy for me to separate myself from most of my family members but not all. I only feel led to talk to my dad and my great uncle on my mom side. I know my daddy wont talk bad about me like everyone else and my great uncle barely speaks to our family (he is the same way about not dealing with our family).

If I get married, if I make new friends, or if a family adopts me, or if I become apart of a congregation...whatever it maybe...I know God will give me people who really truly know what the word love means.

I am not angry anymore and I forgive them...just fed up...

fabulous beast

Jun 20, 2008
✟7,751.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am truely sorry you have to be put in this spot. My personal beleif is that your making a wise and powerful desicion. That perhaps in time through god, your absense from your family members will wake them up to truth and conviction. Do I think this will happen soon? Of course not. But perhaps god will set in conviction upon your family members slowly and let it build over time until they can't take it. But as always, humans have free will. So when this breaking point happens within them, they can either use it to make ammends, or ignore it and suffer from within silently and arrogantly. Never loose faith in god..... He works in amazing ways, even when we think he dosent hear our prayers. He's just that good. Be strong and good luck to you and your child in your relationship with Christ. May you be comforted by the lord and his angels.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Forgive, yes we must forgive and move on. God give her the strength to break the cycle and look to You for all the love she will ever need. You are wonderfully and fearfully made by God. You are not junk. Don't give in and don't give up, God is with you in the deepest of valleys. God bless her and her child, direct her path and draw her to You, meet her needs, give her a new life totally dependent on You. In Jesus' name I pray. amen

Upvote 0