Ok
✟14,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I am at one of my lowest points in life today. I know I cannot ask You for anything, because I am judgemental, bitter, ungrateful, and with a lot of luggage. But I am so tired, Lord. I am overwhelmend, overtired, overworked and overstressed and it has been going on for years. I am tired Lord. Why I can never rest? Will there ever be a breakthrough for me? Will I ever have a time of rest? Will I ever be able to reconnect with myself? With that sparkle that gave me joy and purpose, that made me want to write, to laugh and to pray? Too much work and too much worry. I have no voice to pray anymore. Help me Lord. Do something. Do not let me drag in this for more years. I am old, and tired. Where are You? I know I do not deserve anything, but I need You!

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I am at one of my lowest points in life today. I know I cannot ask You for anything, because I am judgemental, bitter, ungrateful, and with a lot of luggage. But I am so tired, Lord. I am overwhelmend, overtired, overworked and overstressed and it has been going on for years. I am tired Lord. Why I can never rest? Will there ever be a breakthrough for me? Will I ever have a time of rest? Will I ever be able to reconnect with myself? With that sparkle that gave me joy and purpose, that made me want to write, to laugh and to pray? Too much work and too much worry. I have no voice to pray anymore. Help me Lord. Do something. Do not let me drag in this for more years. I am old, and tired. Where are You? I know I do not deserve anything, but I need You!
Joining others in prayer with you :groupray:

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,379.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Give everything to the Lord and don't take it back. We will all have struggles but He goes through them with us, knowing this we can rest in Him. If we don't rely totally on Him .... then we try to "carry our own baggage" and to no avail.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums