In My Father's Hands..No Safer Place To Be
✟10,354.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Kewl!

This place shows me what God is not most of the time. :thumbsup:

You would be a great writer for sure and awesome worship leader. At heart, I know you truly love the Lord and desire to please him and are a TRUE WORSHIPPER.

Not everybody who is a worship leader is even a worshipper. A lot of times they are just up there because someone gave them the 'position' to be up there and they are not true worshippers at all. Only a handful really are.

You would make a great one because of the passion and love of God and understanding of God in you.

Go for it!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Dec 18, 2003
✟11,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you copyright them? I need to copyright a handful and have not done it before. Any pointers? Thanks!

This is where I'm starting:

U.S. Copyright Office - Online Services (eCO: Electronic Copyright Office)

They are automatically copyrighted when you record them on any form of media (sheet music, CD, etc...) but in order to be able to recoup expenses from someone having used your material without paying you royalties you need to have them copyrighted officially. From what I have gathered you can copyright a body of material (regardless of the amount of songs) if you submit them all at once online and copyright them as an unpublished work.

All of that is done at the website you listed.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Dec 18, 2003
✟11,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Kewl!

This place shows me what God is not most of the time. :thumbsup:

You would be a great writer for sure and awesome worship leader. At heart, I know you truly love the Lord and desire to please him and are a TRUE WORSHIPPER.

Not everybody who is a worship leader is even a worshipper. A lot of times they are just up there because someone gave them the 'position' to be up there and they are not true worshippers at all. Only a handful really are.

You would make a great one because of the passion and love of God and understanding of God in you.

Go for it!:thumbsup:

Thank you sister. :)

Upvote 0