I just cant seem to get rid of this.....

Jun 12, 2004
Visit site
✟25,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MORNING SICKNESS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ARGH

man no matter what i do i feel so barfey.... i am thankful for it, but need to complain... i cant wait till i am past this stage.... nothing is helping either... it gets better my mid-day/night time.... then i go to bed and get up and its starts again....

Busybee

As For Me And My House We Will Serve The Lord
Aug 17, 2004
TN
Visit site
✟2,281.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Shhh, I'm sneaking on here. I was sick the entire time I was pregnant with my last daughter and half the time with my first. With Hailey (the baby) I took phenegren and it was a God sent for me. It WILL make you sleepy and that's the only problem I had with it. If you don't mind taking it, then check with your ob/gyn and he/she will give you some. Nothing worse than having everything from smells to foods making you sick
vomit-smiley-027.gif

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Busybee said:
With Hailey (the baby) I took phenegren and it was a God sent for me. It WILL make you sleepy and that's the only problem I had with it.
I was on that too for my morning sickness. It is great stuff, though I only took half a pill on the days that I was sick. It isn't something that you take everyday. I also naped alot on the days that I took it. It helps with motion sickness as well.

Upvote 0
Jun 12, 2004
Visit site
✟25,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i will ask my doc about that...one thing i did today was had DH bring me a granola bar at 6:30am when he got up for work and i ate that and went back to sleep, then when i woke up, it wasnt so bad b/c i had something in my tummy.... and i have been ok today...

Upvote 0

sammipher

Blessed stay at home wife and mommy.
Mar 1, 2004
The wonderful south.
✟10,406.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am just at my ninth week or a little over...i am having terrible sickness too 24 hrs a day...i tried everything...crackers, peppermint, lemonheads, sprite...nothing was working...believe it or not what is helping me is chocolate milk. I feel better within an hour or so after drinking it and i am getting some heartburn so its great for that too...it good source of calcium too....i still get a little sick..but not as bad as before i started drinking the chocolate milk...i couldnt keep anything down....give it a shot..if you like chocolate milk it may work for ya....i just had a craving for it one morning and thats how i discovered it.

Upvote 0
Jun 12, 2004
Visit site
✟25,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
well i am not feeling better, but i know how to get through the mornings... i just eat 2 granola bars before i get out of bed, then i go downstairs and eat breakfast and then....eat all day!.... i am 8 weeks.... and a few days, its ok that i havent gained weight right... i eat healthy, so i think its fine..

Upvote 0
Jun 12, 2004
Visit site
✟25,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
you know, something else thats REALLY odd that helped me.. when I was lying in bed and feeling crappy, my husband would rub my tummy (his suggestion not mine, first time he did it I felt like a puppy, lol) and I seemed to feel better :) only while he kept doing it though >< lol. I got addicted to it, he still does it now, hehe.
i might make him do that...lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟32,653.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
mstodd919 said:
its ok that i havent gained weight right... i eat healthy, so i think its fine..
that is ok, I lost 10 lbs my first 19 weeks, then have only gained two of them back. My doc said that was ok.

Upvote 0

sammipher

Blessed stay at home wife and mommy.
Mar 1, 2004
The wonderful south.
✟10,406.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
sammipher said:
I am just at my ninth week or a little over...i am having terrible sickness too 24 hrs a day...i tried everything...crackers, peppermint, lemonheads, sprite...nothing was working...believe it or not what is helping me is chocolate milk. I feel better within an hour or so after drinking it and i am getting some heartburn so its great for that too...it good source of calcium too....i still get a little sick..but not as bad as before i started drinking the chocolate milk...i couldnt keep anything down....give it a shot..if you like chocolate milk it may work for ya....i just had a craving for it one morning and thats how i discovered it.
sorry miscalculated my weeks...got it straight now:)

Upvote 0