Lena
✟12,731.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, in these days almost everyone is being a little sexual and interested only in what the future can bring, but christians have always been a good group of people really which you can trust in always and though I haven`t really sensed so much of god anywhere I still want to believe in him and I want to be his special baby sort of for being good towards others always, exactly, I rather trust in a higher being than to be involved with the development of people today, thanks for always being here you christians and other believers

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is something that happened to me few days ago: Demonic attacks - please pray for me.

I share my experience with everyone so that you may understand that everything is real, the spiritual world is real, the battle between good and evil is real ( Satan has already lost but he can't accept it, well, until Jesus comes back ).

If evil is real and believe me, is very real, then God is also real!! After that horrible experience, I was directed by God to read the Psalms, the epistles of Paul and of course, the gospels, where we find Jesus's teachings.Most importnatly, pray to God to help you strengthen your faith in Him.

Upvote 0

Yennora

2022 UPDATE: I regret any UNBIBLICAL posts I made.
Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,803.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Wow! That's so beautiful <3

Yes, I have to admit that my faith in Christ changed my sexual behavior totally. One day I was fine with the idea of meeting any stranger that is willing and enjoy my lustful desires. However, I had these thoughts when I was young enough and I was in Egypt where one cannot be that free in terms of out-of-marriage sexual interactions. (So I couldn't do it) + My sexual desires were corrupt anyway. (very long story that i will never share i think, but i can say that my parents were a reason that i hadn't fed my desires too because they brought me up with conservative values so i'm grateful to them as well, i was just a terrible stubborn to myself and others)

Then, at 17 years old I started approaching Christ and I started radically changing in a way that my standards changed. Now, what i value most is a soul-to-soul connection in a relationship that is based on respect, harmony and understanding. I also stopped seeing women as tools for enjoyment, they are as human as me, the same breath of God that is in them is in me.

Sexual pleasure stopped to be my priority in a way that I'm ready to live a totally sexless marriage but it is just enough to have the right person. (humans are more important than anything else, being able to have a soul-to-soul connection with someone is priceless) I'm still fighting my angry brain though, but the fight is much easier now as my standards don't line up with what my brain wants as a source of stimulation.

(I thank GOD that i changed before moving to Australia (studying). The society is more open here and I could have fell pretty much easy)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Principium

Jun 10, 2019
Lena
✟12,731.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Wow! That's so beautiful <3

Yes, I have to admit that my faith in Christ changed my sexual behavior totally. One day I was fine with the idea of meeting any stranger that is willing and enjoy my lustful desires. However, I had these thoughts when I was young enough and I was in Egypt where one cannot be that free in terms of out-of-marriage sexual interactions. (So I couldn't do it) + My sexual desires were corrupt anyway. (very long story that i will never share i think, but i can say that my parents were a reason too because they brought me up in a conservative way so i'm grateful to them as well, i was just a terrible stubborn to myself and others)

Then, at 17 years old I started approaching Christ and I started radically changing in a way that my standards changed. Now, what i value most is a soul-to-soul connection in a relationship that is based on respect, harmony and understanding. I also stopped seeing women as tools for enjoyment, they are as human as me, the same breath of God that is in them is in me.

Sexual pleasure stopped to be my priority in a way that I'm ready to live a totally sexless marriage but it is just enough to have the right person. (humans are more important than anything else, being able to have a soul-to-soul connection with someone is priceless) I'm still fighting my angry brain though, but the fight is much easier now as my standards don't line up with what my brain wants as a source of stimulation.

(I thank GOD that i changed before moving to Australia (studying). The society is more open here and I could have fell pretty much easy)

Yes, I understand, I`ve seen many sexual people visit other countries before changing like you said and they just make a bad mood for everyone

• Agree
Reactions: Yennora
Upvote 0

Principium

Jun 10, 2019
Lena
✟12,731.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
This is something that happened to me few days ago: Demonic attacks - please pray for me.

I share my experience with everyone so that you may understand that everything is real, the spiritual world is real, the battle between good and evil is real ( Satan has already lost but he can't accept it, well, until Jesus comes back ).

If evil is real and believe me, is very real, then God is also real!! After that horrible experience, I was directed by God to read the Psalms, the epistles of Paul and of course, the gospels, where we find Jesus's teachings.Most importnatly, pray to God to help you strengthen your faith in Him.

Do you perhaps see black shadows in the room also?

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you perhaps see black shadows in the room also?

Not really, my soul was tormented by these demons, I found myself floating in air, paralyzed, they were trying to take over my body.My awareness was there, I knew where I am and what is happening to me.I tried to say: "Satan, leave me down!"; but nothing happend, then, close to the end of my horrible experience I said: "Satan is trying to get control over my body"; and instantly the dream ended.Then, two days later, I dreamt again, dozens upon dozens of satanists, freemasons and all the other secret cults where doing satanic rituals around my house, they were dressed in black robes and they were worshiping a dead thing.When they become aware of my presence, they started to walk away from my house...

Now, every single night before I go to sleep, I pray to God... This is a real experience and I am still shocked by what just happened to me... I never knew that I am going to meet face to face with the evil forces...

Upvote 0

Yennora

2022 UPDATE: I regret any UNBIBLICAL posts I made.
Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,803.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Not really, my soul was tormented by these demons, I found myself floating in air, paralyzed, they were trying to take over my body.My awareness was there, I knew where I am and what is happening to me.I tried to say: "Satan, leave me down!"; but nothing happend, then, close to the end of my horrible experience I said: "Satan is trying to get control over my body"; and instantly the dream ended.Then, two days later, I dreamt again, dozens upon dozens of satanists, freemasons and all the other secret cults where doing satanic rituals around my house, they were dressed in black robes and they were worshiping a dead thing.When they become aware of my presence, they started to walk away from my house...

Now, every single night before I go to sleep, I pray to God... This is a real experience and I am still shocked by what just happened to me... I never knew that I am going to meet face to face with the evil forces...

That sounds like Sleep Paralysis to me.. Maybe you were very tired and worried back on that day and hence your brain didn't manage to put you at REM (Rapid Eye Movement) properly?

I had sleep paralysis before and yes, it was terrible, and if you suspect that it could have a spiritual significance then Holy Communion is very important, i only get Sleep Paralysis when i go over 40 days without Holy Communion as far as i noticed.

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That sounds like Sleep Paralysis to me.. Maybe you were very tired and worried back on that day and hence your brain didn't manage to put you at REM (Rapid Eye Movement) properly?

I had sleep paralysis before and yes, it was terrible, and if you suspect that it could have a spiritual significance then Holy Communion is very important, i only get Sleep Paralysis when i go over 40 days without Holy Communion as far as i noticed.

No, I used to suffer from severe sleep paralysis for years ( I had it so often that it become something normal for me ), I know everything about it, 5 years of experience with it, that's how I learnt to have out of body experiences, big mistake and a very big sin because the spiritual world is Satan's world, he is the prince of air, in the beginning it was amazing, then the terror came to me, I met evil face to face, I know it's hard for you to believe me... but it truly happened.. I aksed so many people to pray for me... not only here... I called all the angels and the saints to pray for me, I was terrified, it was so horrible...

Upvote 0

Principium

Jun 10, 2019
Lena
✟12,731.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

eheheh floating in air, sounds cool

Upvote 0